Chapter 32 No More secrets

*** I am so sorry this took so long. It is also not the best but I wanted to do an update. You all waited long enough. I am back in school again and I have so many things I have to do. I'll be kept very busy so my updates won't be as often. But I will do my best to update whenever I can! Enjoy!

------------------

January 8th, 2006

I looked at my surroundings taking in the familiar faces of my friends and allies. While Mikey and I sat on the bench on the furthest wall away from the entrance of the meeting room, the others were either seated or standing behind the benches. On my left, I saw the faces of Ayato, Masa, Katsuhiro, Eijirou, Rin, Subaru, and Inui. On Mikey's right, I could see my brother's nervous face as he sat closest to Mikey followed by the other captains of Toman in their rank. Their vice-captains stood behind them. Draken stood behind Mikey as the vice-commander.

Needless to say, this meeting was filled with all the important individuals of the gang. Toman would be forever changed today.

"As you all know," I began to say, "I am Lucifer, the leader of Seven Deadly Sins as well as the Eleventh Generation leader of Black Dragons. Today's meeting is about how we will join with Toman."

"I still can't believe it..." Pah let out, staring at me. "I thought you were just some annoying girl clinging to our commander."

Mitsuya sent him a look, "Be careful of how you speak to Toman's Queen, Pah."

I laughed, "It's alright. Doesn't really offend me or anything. I consider you all my friends. No. My family. And you all have a right to speak your mind to me. I won't silence you."

"But we should tell everyone what that means to Toman. You being the Queen," Draken added. Mikey nodded to signal for him to continue. "Kai is now the Queen of Toman. While Mikey will be our Commander, Kai will have the same authority for her side of Toman."

"Her side?" my brother questioned.

"While Mikey and Draken will take care of the five captains of Toman," I looked at the faces of the people sitting on the right side. "I will be responsible to command the captains of my side that are coming from Seven Deadly Sins and Black Dragons." I gestured to the people on my left, "The ones that are seated are going to act as my captains while the ones standing behind them will be their vice-captains."

Ayato had Baji. Masa had Kazutora. Katsuhiro, Eijirou, Rin, and Subaru were still without a vice-captain for now, while Inui had Kokonoi.

"And those two?" Chifuyu asked from his spot behind my brother.

I looked at the entrance of the room, "Osanai and Taiju were invited here because I wanted to ask them where they would like to be."

They both looked at me.

"If it's alright. I wouldn't mind being behind Masashi. We were good friends once."

I looked at Masa.

He shrugged, "It's alright with me. Welcome to the Greed Division."

"Oh. Sure."

I smiled. Instead of going with numbers and ranks, we decided to keep the Seven Deadly Sins alive by calling our divisions by the Sin we used to represent. It was symbolic. I was glad that Mikey agreed with all my ideas. He kept his promise to listen to me.

"And you?" I looked at Taiju.

"I'd like to be with the Black Dragons. I... I want to help reform it and atone for what I have done."

I nodded, "Takes courage to admit your mistakes. Even more so to try to fix them. I don't see a problem with that as long as Hakkai and Inui both agree with this."