1

A/N Chapters will be published on Fridays so I figure so should the first chapter. Sorry I just couldn't wait any longer so now that this is ready I'm going to go work on Celestial Fire some more. 😉✨

Deku's POV
"What are you doing?" I asked, still groggy from being woken up, it's the middle of the night and I'm exhausted.

"Shut up Deku," Kacchan hissed while pulling the blankets up over us. It's now that I see he has added his on top of mine and curled up next to me. We are on a mission and unfortunately we are camping out in only God knows how cold weather, the only indicator was all the snow around us, but we didn't have a choice, we couldn't check in at a hotel in town without letting the villains know we were here.

I should have known better, Kacchan doesn't do well with cold, he never has. Why didn't I think about his quirk when I pitched the tent? I mean it's not like there was really anywhere else that would have been better but still.

He wrapped his arms and legs around me and I could hear him cursing telling me I was nothing but a heating pad. I couldn't help the smile on my face, if nothing else I am useful to him. That's all I really want.

But instead of falling back to sleep I noticed that Kacchan was still shivering violently, I slowly started rubbing my arms up and down to try and warm him up a little bit and I heard him cursing more but decided to pretend I was already dozing.

"I don't owe you shit," he was hissing at me but I could feel his body starting to calm down, his shivering wasn't nearly so violent as before and his muscles were starting to relax. I snuggled into his hair, letting myself enjoy the small pleasures that I'll probably never get again. The scent that is uniquely Kacchan; sweet caramel and cinnamon, the fluffy almost feather-like feel of his hair against my skin, the way his tight, firm muscles were wrapped around me holding me close. Yeah I'll probably never feel this again so I better enjoy it while I can.

"Kacchan is so amazing," I hummed and felt him freeze in my arms. I could feel my tiredness pulling me back under again and it was getting harder to focus. "So very amazing."

"Stop talking shit in your sleep," Kacchan groaned, he sounded so tired and done with everything but what am I supposed to do?

"Can't, 'cause it's true. There is no one more amazing than you," I hummed while I gently rubbed against him. His hair was against my face and the softness was just amazing.

"All Might," he practically spit out our hero's name like I was trying to poison him or something.

"All Might is amazing but," I let out a sigh, relaxing against him. "Not as amazing as you are." The wind outside seemed to settle down and I tightened my arms around my crush. He would never know, or at least he'll never understand, how much he truly means to me and I have accepted that. This is my fate, to forever love the person I can't have but to be tortured with how close we have to be.

"Since when did you think I was better than All Might?" Kacchan sounded surprised and confused but no longer angry, that's a nice change.

"Hmm?" I was falling into the darkness known as sleep and now that it was so much warmer with Kacchan against me it was getting harder to stay awake.

"Since when?" he repeated, getting aggravated again.

"When what? I'm sorry Kacchan I'm just so tired. We've been working so hard for this mission," I started mumbling and drifting off again. Then I was pushed over and my eyes snapped open to find Kacchan on top of me pinning me down.

"Are you awake now?" He glared at me and I blinked a few times before nodding. "Good, now since WHEN have you ever thought that I was more amazing than All Might?" He didn't look away or even blink, he was staring me down.