34

All Might’s POV
It was worse than we thought. By the time I was able to get Mitsuki and Masaru through the ridiculous amount of red tape he was already put on life support. As it turns out he was out looking for a gift to send Yuki to congratulate her on getting her quirk when a villain decided to blow up the bank wall that he just happened to be walking by at the time. It was pure coincidence, and the only reason it didn’t happen during our first lives was simply because he didn’t have a granddaughter at that time.

Thankfully when they found out that the man was related to me (why would that make a difference?) I also found out that they were waiting for a hero with a special healing quirk to arrive to treat him and that was why he was on life support. He will be just fine, it will just take a bit of time for him to get here.

“Too bad I don’t have a healing quirk,” I sighed and Mitsuki and Masaru chuckled at my silliness.

“It’s not your responsibility to save everyone, Toshinori,” Mitsuki chuckled and Masaru agreed.

“We are just happy that Katsuki and the boys love you so much. You are a wonderful father to all of them,” Masaru patted me on the back, his smile genuine.

“I never tried to-” I tried to defend myself when I realized how his words sounded but he shook his head no while chuckling.

“I understand that and I appreciate it but that doesn’t stop the fact that you have done him so much good, thank you,” Masaru smiled up at me, I feel so awkward right now. As long as we have known each other we haven’t really gotten close, mostly thanks to me being moved all over the world but still.

“Thank you for trusting such an outstanding child to me, he has only made our lives richer,” I answered, bowing my head to them. I stayed with them for a few hours, it was actually Mitsuki’s father and when a hero with a stabilizing quirk arrived saying that the hero with the healing quirk wouldn’t arrive for several days they apologized profusely when they saw me waiting with the Bakugo’s. Masaru and I left Mitsuki with her father and stepped outside.

“You know, you really saved us. The world was really far too kind to Katsuki, inflating his ego to an unhealthy level and telling him how great he was no matter what he did,” he chuckled at the absurdity of what he was saying but I already knew it to be true.

“There was once right before you came that I saw Katsuki push Izuku down and I saw that the teachers saw it happen. But when I asked how the day went they said he was a perfect little angel. Then they found out I was picking up both boys and they told me how Izuku had been causing issues all day. Bullying the other kids. I thank God I saw it for myself and then as if answering our prayers on what to do, you showed up and Katsuki insisted that he loved Izuku and would marry him. He was even ready to fight you if he had to.” He chuckled at the memory, some of it I knew already, some I didn’t but I smiled anyway.

“Katsuki is nothing but a gentleman with Izuku, except when they are training of course. Then you would think they were oil and water,” I laughed, and he joined me. There was more than once that he saw for himself how they trained to become heroes and he knew exactly what I meant. He has also seen what they were like together outside of training, absolute innocence coupled with being adorable. It really isn’t fair.

“You know, it’s been a while since I took Katsuki mountain climbing and I was wondering if you would consider coming with us next time? You, Izuku and Hitoshi? It can be a real father and sons trip,” he offered smiling and holding out his hand and I took it gratefully.

“I would be honored,” we chatted for a while but it wasn’t long before Mitsuki called and had us come back. The staff again saw me with them so they waived almost all of the fees since they caused us so much trouble in even seeing the patient. Of course I know that they are just trying to appeal to me but I played dumb anyway. I know for a fact that Mitsuki knows that I am well aware of what they are doing and that I am just playing naive.