28

A/N 🥺

All Might's POV
“Deku!” Katsuki yelled, shocked.

“Stop!” Hitoshi almost screamed, it’s really a wonder how all three of them could grow up together and still be so vastly different from each other. Katsuki I understand he at least has another 20 years of memories in his head, but Hitoshi and Izuku have been together since they were four.

“No! It’s not just your secret Deku, what about me? What happens when people find out about me? What happens when THEY find out about me?” Hitoshi’s voice was panicked and I want to run out to comfort him.

“Toshi, you know that we would never let anyone take you from us. You are my brother no matter what and besides legally they don’t have a leg to stand on. Not after everything that happened.” Deku tried to calm him down but I seriously doubt it helped at all.

“Deku are you crazy? What happens if the fire breathing bastard tries to come back? What if he tries to take you away?” Katsuki demanded, that reminds me. Izuku’s biological father is still in America but is he really not watching the U.A. Sports Festival? Maybe I should transfer all the boys to a different hero school?

“Kacchan! You’re the one that said we should let them figure out our relationship themselves,” Deku defended himself.

“Yeah, our relationship, not that! I mean fuck! If that fire breathing bastard shows up again… What am I supposed to do? I sure as fuck won’t let him take you away from me. What about Toshi? Mom and Dad would sooner become villains than let THEM take Toshi again. How can you think so much and still not enough at the same time?” Katsuki was still panicking and I can't blame him.

“What?” Young Todoroki was assaulted with information that he really didn’t need to know and I am pretty sure I hear Hitoshi crying and I just can't take this.

I run around the corner and find the four boys in different states of shock and run up to Hitoshi first who was crying so hard he couldn’t even see me coming.

“Boys! What’s going on? Why is Hitoshi crying?” I picked up the boy who immediately buried his face in my neck and held on tight.

“Dad!” Katsuki and Izuku started at the same time but Katsuki wasn’t far from tears himself, panic was still very much at the forefront of his mind and Izuku looked like he was angry, not a look that any of us are used to.

“Dad,” Izuku set his resolve and squared off with me, taking me by surprise but I kneeled down so that I could listen without looking down on him. “Am I free to talk about MY past?”

“Of course, Izuku. What does that have to do with anything?” I am genuinely confused, what part of his past is he concerned about? 

“What about my father?” He asked looking up hopeful and that took me by surprise. He hasn’t once mentioned his father since he left all those years ago. Not even when he woke up crying in the middle of the night from his nightmares.

“Izuku,” I sat down, settling Hitoshi on one leg and held out an arm for Izuku to join me and he did, curling up in my arms opposite of Hitoshi. “What’s all this about? Has he tried to reach out to you?” I asked, unconcerned with young Todoroki overhearing what we were talking about. Obviously Izuku wants him to know, he wants to tell him about it and I have to wonder why he hasn’t reached out to anyone before now.

“No!” He answered too forcefully for me to not question his answer but he brought his thoughts back together again. “No, it’s just. What was so wrong with me that he would just leave like that?”

“Oh my boy, there was never anything wrong with you at all. I swear, there is nothing wrong with you, not now, not in the past, not ever,” I tried to comfort him but soon enough he lost the war inside of himself and he just cried into my shirt, leaving me with two wet spots from my two upset teenagers. I motioned for Katsuki to give me something to write with and quickly jotted down a note before giving it back to him.