39

A/N Hopefully my new phone will be here soon, I should be able to update on time next week. Sadly those reading Celestial Fire that will take much longer. 😓 

Deku’s POV
Aizawa Sensei just let out a sigh while gathering his thoughts but we didn't really have time to wait around and Mom was quickly getting the permissions that we needed for the clean and sweep. Unlike when she rescued us she will be taking the command post while the three of us sneak in and slowly cripple their gang. It won’t be easy but thankfully we have been setting up plans for the Yakuza for a long time now, knowing that it was only a matter of time.

Again that strange feeling of Deja Vu hit and I winced at the headache that throbbed right behind my eyes. I need to lie down in a dark place but we don’t have that kind of time. I took out some over the counter painkillers and took the recommended dose, only getting a glance from Mom and Kacchan who continued to work but Toshi had pulled me away so they couldn’t hear me.

“It’s back already?” He whispered, I made a face in response but nodded.

“Maybe once we graduate I should move to America or Italy?” I joked, almost silently. Toshi and I both realized a long time ago that the headaches only came back while we were in Japan. It was frightening but at the same time I couldn’t help yearning to come back home to Japan any time I’m away, it’s so twisted and illogical.

“We are 16 now, maybe you should talk to Mom and Dad about it again?” He suggested and I stiffened at the thought. Memories of Mom, Dad and Kacchan freaking out and generally panicking come to mind.

“You do remember that last time we all moved back to France and we were stuck there for a whole year right?” I frowned at him and he flinched at the reminder. None of us like France.

"Maybe she won't be there anymore?" He suggested but I just frowned at him and he sighed. "Right, okay then maybe Recovery Girl? She wouldn't be able to discuss anything with Mom or Dad without permission, maybe Hound Dog too? It could have something to do with the mind after all," he quickly changed strategies.

"Fine but I'll need your help covering for me when Kacchan looks for me," I sighed, giving in. I need to do something, these headaches are only getting worse

“Sneaking around your family now are you?” I jumped hearing Aizawa Sensei behind us. I forgot he was in here, how much did he hear exactly?

“Um, Sensei?” Toshi smiled nervously but Aizawa Sensei waved him off.

“So what I am hearing is that you need help of some kind and you are looking for the correct sources without worrying about your parents and husband?” He summed up and my shoulders slouched, my Mom was just across the room but she had in her headset and was talking to someone about logistics and from the way she was frowning at her phone it looks like she didn’t hear what was said. I took a deep breath and slowly nodded. I’ve already been caught anyway.

“Sensei, he isn’t doing anything wrong. He just gets really bad headaches and the last time he told them they all freaked out even though the doctors said he was fine. We aren’t doing anything wrong,” Toshi hissed, keeping his voice down, glancing at Mom as he did.

“I figured that out when I heard you two bring up Recovery Girl and Hound Dog, headaches huh? It makes sense, with such a powerful telekinetic ability he is bound to have side effects but if you’ve already seen doctors I take it that they ruled that out?” He eyed us and I just sighed and nodded. “Okay, I’ll give Recovery Girl a heads up and it would be easier to have a teacher cover your appointments than your brother don’t you think?”

I gaped at him for a second before smiling, “Thank you Sensei!” I almost yelled and Mom actually hushed me pointing at her headset before returning her attention to whoever was on the other end. Plans were made and the pro hero Eraserhead was put in charge of Eri while the rest of us got to work. Kacchan walked back in from going to the bathroom, maybe I have a little hope again?