67

A/N So I'm getting hit with a ton of overtime so I won't be able to upload everyday until it's finished. I'm sorry 😓 but there is only three chapters after this so the story will be coming to a close soon anyway. I hope you all enjoy and remember this chapter gets a bit emotional. 😭

All Might’s POV
When we arrived there was just so much blood. It took so long just for Katsuki to answer Recovery Girl’s questions and the fact that he was able to expel so much of the venom means that Hitoshi has a much larger chance of surviving, it’s almost guaranteed but I also know what it means for him to use his quirk like that. Izuku was sobbing next to Katsuki who had already blacked out.

“Inko, I’m going to take Katsuki and Izuku to the hospital, we have to hurry before his quirk starts to-” *POP* Too late. Katsuki’s quirk started going off and the force of each explosion was knocking his body around and I yelled for one of the students, Koji, to quickly turn the shower on.

“Not too hot or too cold, make it like a regular shower,” I told him, picking up Katsuki and ignoring the explosions as he otherwise lay limp in my arms.

“Daddy?” Izuku couldn’t let him go but I didn’t let that stop me. I quickly took him to the showers and with Izuku’s help we pulled off his shirt and pants leaving just his shorts on. The water itself caused a few more explosions but in moments they trickled down until nothing more came. I left Katsuki with Izuku before running out and to their room to get him something dry to put on but when I came back my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

Izuku was clutching Katsuki to his chest sobbing and demanding to know why again and again but his focus was on an empty space in front of him.

Katsuki had stopped breathing and it’s only now that I see Kaminari basically electrocuting the boy with his quirk while Izuku sobbed. Each time Kaminari would shock him Izuku would check for a pulse and try to force air into his lungs. Why? Wait, did Katsuki somehow get infected with the venom? How?

Then I remembered all the blood that had been on his face when I arrived. Did he have to do mouth to mouth in order to force his blood into Hitoshi? How did France…

Fuck! She will be charged with anything and everything. I refuse to let her see the light of day outside of a jail cell again! 

“Deal,” he sobbed and my eyes widened.

“NO!” I screamed but he only turned to me with his broken smile and whispered an almost silent sorry. What happened? Why?

“Just once more Kaminari,” he instructed and the boy did as he was told and this time Katsuki took a large gulp of air as his body spasmed from the ground. His chest now rising and falling, Izuku looked back up at me.

“I promise I will live. Don’t let Mom hear me though, it won’t be good for her and the baby,” he gave me a shaky smile before falling over.

I threw the clothes to the side and just grabbed a couple towels to wrap each of them up in and carried them as best as I could while running out the door, yelling for Aiko to stay with her mother as I did.

The hospital was packed but the moment they saw me running in carrying two people they got out of my way and it wasn’t long before both of them were put into a room. A third bed was ready for when Inko arrived with Hitoshi. It was just after I sat down that Izuku started screaming. He screamed so hard and loud that I jumped up and several nurses and doctors came running in but no matter what they did they couldn’t find anything wrong with him.

I was forced to stay on the other side of Katsuki so they could work on Izuku but in the end they couldn’t find anything wrong with him.

“I’m sorry All Might, but all of our scans indicate that he is in a deep coma, he shouldn’t be able to feel anything at all,” one of the doctors finally stepped away and the others left, leaving the nurses to clean up after themselves. Izuku’s screams haven’t stopped and it would be at least another four hours before Painkiller could be here.