38

A/N Sorry it's late, I still don't have a replacement phone. Happy birthday Izuku Midoriya! 😓

Deku’s POV
I feel like my head is splitting. Nothing is the way it’s supposed to be and Mom, Dad and Kacchan are watching me like a hawk and I don’t understand. All-For-One turning out to be my sperm donor was a shock but considering I was four when he left I hardly remember him. He wasn’t really a part of my life before he left as it was, he only took an interest the closer I got to getting my quirk and then… Well yeah.

Somehow though hitting him really did make me feel better.

Does that make me a bad person? Once Mom showed everyone what was in the punching bag our classmates stopped and by the end I started grumbling about how I wasn’t useless or things like that but I stopped when the pain in my head went away. I mean do we have to actually kill him? Or is he already technically dead? This has to be the first time since we’ve been back in Japan that my headache has gone away and I can’t wait to tell Toshi later.

And now I feel guilty again, am I a bad person?

“Okay,” Nezu clapped his paws once it was clear that I was done. “Now I want you to use your quirks on him, you three don’t have to because you already did but the rest of you need to line up.” I let out a sigh of relief and walked towards the benches to sit down. I really do feel so much better. When Kacchan sat down I motioned towards his lap, surprising him a bit but he smiled and nodded for me to go ahead so I laid down on the bench and used his lap as a pillow and just closed my eyes. I am so tired.

I'm so very tired.

***

“Izuku honey, it’s time to go back to the classroom. Are you feeling okay?” Mom asked and I felt her cool hand on my forehead, I’m not sick. I’ve just been really tired lately, that’s all.

“Mom, I’m fine,” I whined gently, pushing her hand away. Thankfully she woke me up before my nightmare could, Dad was hurt but saved Kacchan after being kidnapped. He lost the last of his strength fighting All-For-One but still managed to win anyway. It would help if my nightmares were in some kind of order but everything is scrambled and it only makes things harder. My dream started out with Kacchan and I fighting and getting put on some kind of lockdown in the dorms. Geeze my head hurts.

“Can I hit the punching bag once more before going back to class?” I asked, still rubbing at my eyes and Mom relaxed a little.

“Sure honey,” she pointed at where it was still hung up and I ended up hitting it twice, my headache gone again. Kacchan and Toshi had waited for me and I smiled at them while walking away, light on my feet.

Classes went by quickly after that, and this time the villains that were caught by Mom at the bar were all put directly in prison and most were so scared from the experience that during their trail they just nodded, not able to voice anything at all once we walked inside. Why we had to be there is beyond me but it doesn’t really matter. The weeks passed and we went on our ‘internships’. Considering we were already licensed they just gave us our route for the shift. In a way it was nice being on my own and handling small-time villains doing petty crimes.

Grandpa Gran Torino was my mentor last time and it was nice jumping and bouncing around while we worked. Then there was now, this time I am with Uncle Nighteye and his disappointed eyes. He wishes that Dad would have given OFA to another student instead of me but he was nice enough. I don’t think I will intern here again though.

I was walking around with the third year student Mirio when a little girl ran up to me begging for help and her bandaged arms made me angry. My quirk crackled to life and I picked her up and ran to the nearest hospital calling for backup on the way. The little girl’s touch was filled with so much pain it hurt just to watch. Thankfully Aizawa was in the area because when I put her down the hospital equipment scared her and her quirk went off.