45

A\N Please don't hate me. 🥲

Deku's POV
Things took a couple weeks for us to figure everything out. Like Yuki refused to stay on the girl's side of the dorms. In the end she, as well as Aiko and oftentimes Eri, would stay in my room, since I never use it except for a bit of storage, but it took almost no effort to clean it out for them. Technically her room is on the girls side but no one says anything about them staying in my empty room.

Go figure.

The first week though the girls stayed with us which resulted in Toshi getting dragged into the room by the little girls too. Cause why not? Our nice big bed suddenly seems far too small again. But, the second week the girls stayed in their own room (mine) and Kacchan and I got into the habit of waking up early just to give Yuki a peanut butter cookie ball and once I bargained with her that she could sleep for another five minutes if she ate it. It worked. She ate it, Kacchan went and cooked and I would end up carrying the girls downstairs, and if Eri was there she would ride piggyback while Aiko and Yuki were on my front in my arms.

It was really kind of a hassle but it was also so adorably cute how they held onto me that I couldn't even pretend to complain about it. Toshi on the other hand slept. But he would also stay up with them at night if they couldn't sleep. So yeah.

I'm just walking by the common area when I saw red energy crackling and when I turned to look in I saw Yuki crying that the energy hurts. I only got my quirk back from her this morning. It needed to be done before she turned five but because of her sugar levels dropping so much we had to be extra careful.

"It's okay, today we're just pulling it in. Nothing else," Kacchan told her gently, he was sitting cross legged on the floor with her in his lap. We had been taking turns helping her control the strengthened quirk but it was clear that Kacchan was the most haggard from spending so much more time with her than either Toshi or I.

Aiko ran up and hugged Yuki, letting her feel her own blue energy at the same time and visibly calming Yuki down. "Hey Kacchan switch with me? Aiko keeps trying to throw me across the room," I raised my voice so they could hear me before I actually reached them. Of course it was a lie but Aiko already knows that my green energy calms Yuki down more than anyone else's, which surprised everyone considering there wasn't any actual difference to the crackling energy other than color, at least that we know of.

Kacchan knows what we are doing but he also knows that he is close to his limit. Using our energy directly like this is exhausting.

"Alright, everything is going to be okay Yuki. Try holding it all in with Deku, alright?" He lowered his voice again but Yuki looked completely beat.

"If you can manage three whole minutes we can be done and you can go practice your ballet with Aiko," I tempted her and she quickly jumped off of Kacchan's lap and waited impatiently for me to sit down. I think I now understand why Aiko wanted to do ballet so much.

She just wanted to spend more time with Yuki, who loves it.

"Remember you promised, only three minutes," she looked me in the eyes, demanding that I confirm it. I chuckled while nodding before I set off OFA letting my energy surround us. It took her ten minutes but she finally managed to not only pull my energy in but to hold it for the whole three minutes. This will help it to strengthen her body, all of us have had to do it and once we can get to five minutes we are done. It just takes time to work it up to five minutes.

She fell over when she went to jump up, popping a handful of the cookie balls into her mouth only to chew the bare minimum before swallowing and running off with Aiko who left Kacchan without a word.