47

A/N Are you all ready for this? 🫣

All Might's POV
It's been three days since Izuku collapsed, his classmates don't understand anything about what happened and only Kirishima saw or heard anything that happened in the infirmary but he had kept silent about the whole ordeal. Izuku on the other hand seems to be restless, well so are Katsuki and Hitoshi but in different ways. I think Hitoshi is only now starting to understand just how important it is that Izuku never remembers, poor boy. That was the first time Izuku had ever collapsed like that, there were times of course that had us worried, headaches back when he was in middle school for example but thankfully those just turned out to be from over stressing himself in school. There was one other time, he had moved without thinking again but thankfully the knife didn't hit anything vital and there wasn't even a mark left after the fact. That said, Katsuki didn't give the boy a moment's rest until he promised never to do it again. Didn't stop him from doing it again but still.

Soon it was time for Yuki to have her surgery done and all three boys and my little Aiko went with her. The procedure itself only took about five minutes and she was more than happy to accept the rule about not using her quirk for a full day after the fact. Thankfully the boys wouldn't be leaving until the following day and she wasn't letting them go until she had too.

Katsuki hasn't let Izuku out of his sight at all, not that I blame him but it was pretty clear that Izuku was more than annoyed.

"Damn it! I'm fine! I'm just getting a glass of water?" Izuku had screamed when Katsuki had run to catch up to him walking into the kitchen. Kirishima looks lost though. As their classmate and friend, he just doesn't seem to know what to do now. And Izuku had decided to use him as a shield. Dragging him around and putting him between him and Katsuki only to leave the slightly taller of the two, heartbroken.

"I love you Kacchan but I need space too, I'll be with Toshi so just relax!" He tried again, grabbing Hitoshi by the arm and stomping out of the dorms.

"What did you do?" I groaned, rubbing at my face. There are only a handful of reasons that Izuku would want to put space between them and I feel like I already know.

"All I did was ignore Hair for brains when he invited me and a few others to the arcade," he huffed. The fact he doesn't think he pouts is beyond me especially when that's exactly what he is doing now.

"You do realize that isolating your partner is a sign of domestic abuse right?" I asked him and he froze before cursing under his breath. As luck would have it, his friends were only leaving the dorms now.

"Wait for me," he rolled his eyes at how happy his friends were that he was actually joining them after all. I don't blame him for getting irritated, I know that Izuku isn't hurting him and I know for a fact that Katsuki would never hurt Izuku but their friends and connections are a part of growing up and it is important for their development. Regardless of how Katsuki feels about it. Izuku doesn't want to trap him, to hold him back. Doesn't seem to matter which life we are in, these two will always be the same.

Now that the boys weren't here I was able to actually concentrate on my job as their teacher and help their classmates with several questions both with homework and with being a hero. I was ready to leave again when I heard Young Iida talking to Aizawa in the kitchen.

"Sir? I don't know what to think anymore. There doesn't seem to be a right answer and it makes me uncomfortable," I frowned at the young man's voice of words. Ever since Katsuki, Izuku and Hitoshi saved him during the Nomu attack he hasn't really been the same and none of them are talking about it.

What happened?

"Iida, I need more to go off of than just that. What are you questioning exactly?" Aizawa asked, I could hear his irritation but I can't blame him. Young Iida always seems to rub him the wrong way, maybe it's because Aizawa is an underground hero?