53

A/N 😓😫😨

Katsuki’s POV
Sometimes I really just want to disappear. Like now. Toshi and Kaminari had to walk in and no they didn’t pretend to not know we were having a date. No, it was much worse.

“So, Kami and I are going to do a night patrol tonight,” Toshi fumbled through and the look of surprise on Kaminari’s face was more than enough to tell us he only just made the choice without telling Kaminari but whatever.

“Why? We have two weeks still before we need to do another night shift,” Deku asked, well mouthed really but same thing, but as much as I love him I really wish he could read social cues a little better.

Toshi let out a sigh before answering, “I would rather not hear you two having sex.”

“TOSHI!” I all but screamed and Deku’s face was so red I can’t help wondering if he was about to pass out or not.

“Wait! Really? I mean I know they are married and everything but-” Kaminari looked about a breath from short circuiting.

“NO! WE ARE ONLY SIXTEEN, DAMN IT!” I couldn’t keep my voice down and Deku seemed to faint because he slumped against me and I started freaking out trying to get him to wake up.

“DAMN IT TOSHI! FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU KNOW BETTER!” I screamed but Deku quickly took my attention again when he didn’t even flinch at me screaming. In the end I kicked him and Kami out and on their asses before picking Deku up with my one good arm which of course was much harder with my other one in a sling and not moving no matter how much I tried. A string of curses a constant from my mouth while I fumbled getting him to bed.

He really fainted.

“Damn it Deku, if you don’t wake up right fucking now I’m calling Dad!” I tried to threaten him but there still wasn’t a response. So I did what any normal teenage boy would do in this situation.

I called Dad.

“Katuski?” I heard my old man’s voice on the other end of the line and in my panic I told him what happened and why and by the end of it he was trying very hard not to laugh.

“And were you? Planning to do that?” He asked, teasing me only laughing out loud when I answered him, even more flustered than before and screaming, "NO!!!"

“I’m a little surprised you called me and not Toshinori or Inko but I’m relieved,” he kept laughing, irritating me more, but I waited anyway knowing that as calm as my dad is he usually gives the best advice. “Look from what you’ve told me and from what your in-laws have told me, Izuku has been through a lot the last few months,” he waited and I agreed slowly not understanding where he was going with this, and as much as I curse that Deku can't read social cues I at least know when I'm missing something! Like now.

“Katsuki, Izuku is simply overwhelmed. That’s all, and when Hitoshi brought up such a big thing like sex, it was just the last straw so his mind checked out for a bit. He is okay, just keep an eye on him and if he still won’t wake up in an hour then call me again. Okay?” I started to calm down hearing his calm voice. As much as his amusement pissed me off right now I can’t really blame him. I mean we’ve been married for more than ten years already, a little more than twelve actually, if it wasn’t for the fact that we are only sixteen the thought that we were still virgins would be sad and frankly crazy.

“Now I know that you are 16, but I am relieved that you two are taking things slow despite your circumstances. It makes me feel better about agreeing to the marriage all those years ago, of course if you and All Might would have told me about little Izuku almost dying to save you I would have agreed anyway but still. I’m kind of glad neither of you tried to force it like that,” he chatted away and he was being annoying but his voice was still, in general, calming me down and I think he was well aware of it. The fact that it was late in the evening here meant nothing to him because it was still only mid afternoon for him.