42

A/A Shall I complicate things? 🤔

Deku's POV
A BABY! If it's possible I might have actually been more excited this time than when they told us about Aiko. With her I just stared at them because I didn't really know how to respond but now that I'm older and I already know what to expect I jumped out of my seat and hugged Mom who laughed at my excitement. I couldn't contain myself even a little bit, my quirk was crackling around me but it wasn't long before I noticed bits of red and purple mixed in too, letting me know that Kacchan and Toshi were both just as excited.

We are in Kacchan's room because it's soundproof and of course Mom doesn't want anyone else to know until they find out the baby's gender.

I was practically hopping around the room dancing in my excitement while Aiko and Yuki looked a bit confused but they quickly joined in on the fun. It wasn't until they were ready to go home that we told them how to play "secrets" we explained that they couldn't tell anyone until they got to the Bakugo's house so they held their hands over their mouths to try and seal them shut and when the door was opened they ran out like that, their giggles escaping them regardless from the new game.

"I guess it's my fault for telling you right before bed, you can run on the track for no more than half an hour," Dad chuckled and we jumped at the chance, running out of the bedroom before Aizawa Sensei could stop us just outside the door. He looked irritated again as we ran past him and I don't want to be his focus while he is like that.

Before we were able to get that far though, the girls were right in front of the doors in the common room and Aiko was covered in blue energy and both her and Yuki were starting to cry and freak out. Looks like she got her quirk today too. Man, today is just a bit overloaded!

"Big brothers!" She cried out scared when she saw us, probably because she couldn't get the static like energy to stop and it was making it hard for her to breathe.

"It's okay, we have you," I tell her, getting down to her level, while smiling. "It's just because you're excited, look at us we are doing it too." I motioned at our bodies and now I could technically turn it off since I'm focusing but it would be better if I didn't, at least for now.

"Look at you all grown up," Kacchan lightly teased from next to me and Toshi picked Yuki up when I held out my arms for Aiko. Kacchan cleared the couch of his friends and we sat down, Kacchan in the middle while ignoring their staring eyes.

"But it hu-rts!" She hiccupped a little and I just smiled at her, letting her cuddle into my arms and ignoring the little zips and zaps as I did.

Kacchan snorted, "Who do you think you’re talking to?” I felt him wrap an arm around my waist and I saw his other arm around Yuki who was still in Toshi’s lap. Toshi scooted in and we were all scrunched together on the small couch with Aiko’s blue energy still crackling around her. “Look, Yuki is playing with it. You’re not hurting anyone, just take a deep breath.”

“But Kacchan,” Aiko cried before turning into my chest, trying to silence her sobs. I rubbed her back a little before getting an idea.

I started singing for her, it was technically a love song but it was her favorite song and by the end of it I reminded her how the three of us would destroy any boys that broke her heart.

Kacchan barked a laugh at my openness of murdering a villain but he didn’t call me out on it. The girl's sleepy giggles were the only sound in the room, somehow even though they were on Toshi and my laps they both leaned into Kacchan, effectively trapping us all on the couch.

“Does it always hurt like that?” Aiko asked almost too quietly to hear and I tucked a loose curl behind her ear. Kacchan whispered in Yuki's ear and she ran to the door and brought Aiko's bag over. She was given her inhaler now that her quirk wasn't raging out of control, we'll have to talk to her doctor about her quirk affecting how she can take her medicine in the future but for now I just smile.