5

Yagi's POV
I opened my eyes to see myself in my younger, healthy body again. 19 years into the past, she actually did it! That means Izuku is alive! I need to find Inko, we need to fulfill our end of the deal and Izuku's father should be leaving right about now.

"All Might!" I looked up to see people cheering and I just wanted to run off. I don't have time to deal with fans right now, I need to get to Inko. I waved, smiling, before I jumped into the air feeling my quirk course through me freely for the first time in so very long.

Freedom.

It's not all that long before I see Inko's house, maybe a couple hours? But I was pretty far away so I just tried to straighten my clothes and look presentable and then I knocked on the door and waited. I heard screaming inside but it's the kind I would really rather not be on the other end of. Inko is currently telling her 'husband' exactly what she thinks of him and just wow. I mean obviously I knew Young Bakugo had to get it from somewhere and the fact is that Inko is best friends with his mother. It only stands to reason that she would know every swear there is. I just didn't expect her to use it so colorfully.

"I have the paperwork here, if you feel so little for Izuku just because he doesn't have a quirk then sign away your parental rights right now, the divorce paperwork too and never come back!" I could hear Inko scream and then there was silence. I chose now to knock on the door again and I heard Inko call out that she was coming in her normal happy voice which sent a shiver down my back.

Still this is worth everything.

The door opened and a man with white curly hair walked out cursing, "Don't even think to come looking for child support either! You're the one that made me sign away my parental rights. Remember that!"

"Oh no worries there, I don't want a penny from a disgrace like you," Inko smiled and it was only now that the man looked up and saw me standing at the door. "Yagi! I'm so glad you could make it on such short notice. As you know my baby was deemed quirkless and will be needing self defense classes starting immediately."

I smiled at the beautiful woman in front of me, "of course! As a hero it is only right that I come to his aid!" I laughed and Inko's now ex-husband started choking on air.

"You! You are going to teach my son self defense?" He was so shocked that I don't think he noticed the rage in Inko's eyes.

"My son, remember you signed away your parental rights at the same time you divorced me," she hissed at him.

"Divorce? You're so young, you will find a much better husband I'm sure. One that would never abandon an innocent child." I shook my head in disappointment, honestly I want to smash him into an early grave but this is for Izuku's sake. He must leave here in one piece, what happens after that is his own doing. He said a few more nasty words before leaving in a red car his suitcase and everything else he actually valued with him.

I smiled at Inko, "Are you ready to get married again?" She swat my shoulder playfully giggling, our deal was simple;

1. We had to get married.

2. We had to let Izuku and Katsuki become heroes again.

3.We had to convince the Bakugo's to let us marry our still far too young children.

Arranged marriages are not all that uncommon and even more so to marry them early, was not unheard of. They of course would not be consummating the marriage until they were adults but legally they would be married. Now the real question to all of this is how do we convince the Bakugo’s?

“What happened?” Mrs. Bakugo came running up with an inconsolable Young Bakugo, he was crying so hard, his tears were covering his face and his eyes were all puffy. He must have been crying for hours. Maybe as soon as we came back? Wait…