36

All Might’s POV
When Katsuki first hit his distress button I was so relieved to have a location that I almost passed out but that wouldn’t help them. All the villains that showed up for the attack on camp have all either disappeared or been arrested so Inko and I were getting a team put together to rescue the boys. I did not wait and left the moment I could, my boys as strong as they are, were in danger.

When the second distress button was hit we both froze for only a second before we were racing to the coordinates. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Usually they would just hit the first one a second time to let us know it was under control but if it was bad enough that they still needed help…

Wait, this is supposed to be when… The fight between All-For-One and I!

“Inko!” I yelled while I carried her through the air, her body covered in the all too familiar green energy.

“I just remembered too. I’ll coordinate with the team, you get us there!” She ordered and I smiled while doing exactly what she said, then the third signal went off.

The minutes ticked by while we worked and raced as fast as we could and we were just about to break the door down when we heard Izuku scream; “You’re not my Dad!”

The door broke barely being touched by us and we saw multiple villains surrounding our boys making it hard to see anything but red.

“Get away from my sons!” I yelled only hearing Inko’s voice mirroring mine.

The villain in charge looked up and smiled and we both froze seeing that all too familiar face. The face that looked so much like Izuku’s only his white curly framed his muddy brown eyes. No.

“Your sons?” He looked back and forth between Inko and I and then the boys.

“Your sons?” He started laughing crazily and the villains in the room were looking between us all, very confused. “So teaching self defense wasn’t enough? You had to steal Inko’s heart and my son’s too?”

I saw Katsuki pulling Izuku and Hitoshi toward the back door and I feel better about sending a team to wait for them there now. At least Katsuki is aware enough right now to pull the others out, it’s not right for them to be here. Not for this villain.

“And where do you think you’re going?” All-For-One asked, still laughing but now the boys were knocked back into the room and onto the floor.

“You know, I was going to offer Katsuki a place beside me. He is strong, prideful, with just enough arrogance he could easily lead his own troops, he could take over the world with me. But to find out that you had the audacity to act like a father to my son? To bring another boy and make them brothers? Are children just tools for you to shape into whatever way you want? You really aren’t that different from me,” All-For-One was laughing so hard it was making even the closest villains to him edge away but he really just fucked up.

“Excuse you?” Inko asked, a murderous smile on her face and I took a large step to the side and made my way to the boys.

“Sweetheart, I’ll protect the boys,” I assured her while her green energy snapped around her, roaring to life as her anger grew out of control.

“Did I really just hear you call my baby your son? My baby that you abandoned?” Her voice was so soft that it was sending chills down my back.

“Boys, cover your eyes,” I told them and they quickly did as they were told while I tried to block the view with my body. I don’t have a worry in the world about trusting my back to Inko. No, I just don’t want the boys to see how she will tear the villains to pieces.