43

A/N I thought I announced that my updates would be on Saturdays in the future but I can't find it now. Oh well, there will be an update tomorrow and from then on it will be Saturdays only thanks to my job giving me mandatory overtime. Lucky you, two updates this week! 😘

Kacchan's POV
I could feel my ears heating up thanks to Toshi's teasing and I grumbled to myself while I put another cooking sheet into the oven after putting the last one on a cooling rack with a note that said "if you touch you die," on it. That should be more than enough warning for my fucking idiots to stay away.

I turned back to the stove and after checking that everything was set correctly turned to the counter to mix the glaze like frosting, I'll let it sit out to thicken while the pastries cool. It wasn't long before I heard my still bratty sister in the living room so I turned the oven down before leaving the kitchen.

"Will you come off of it you little brat?" I all but snarled at her. She snarled right back and it took a minute before I noticed that we had an audience. All of my idiots plus Icyhot were watching from next to the elevator and I snapped at them, when my phone alarm went off telling me that the egg bites were ready. I left the room in a huff to the sound of the other two girls' amused giggles and when I came back with the egg bites I gave them each four before shoving one into Yuki's mouth. "Now calm the f- down!" I was able to censor myself when I saw the newest set of red eyes trained on me. God, all this censoring is going to kill me and neither Toshi or Deku were helping with their giggles.

I grumbled for a while before I ate an egg bite too, making sure the girls had enough before anyone else was allowed any and I feel a shit ton better now. I swear, dealing with hungry, grumpy Yuki is worse than dealing with myself!

"So um-" I looked up to see Kirishima looking around but not knowing what for until he continued. "What happened to the demon you killed?"

I rolled my eyes and Toshi absolutely lost it, holding his sides while he laughed hysterically at our expense. I frowned at him before I pointed at Yuki who was bright red.

She quickly stood up and bowed, “I am terribly sorry for disturbing you this morning!” Her red face only brightened when they didn’t say anything in response. So like the big brother that I am, I stepped in.

“Yuki is type one diabetic, when she first wakes up in the morning her sugar levels are low. So we have to work on getting food into her as soon as we can,” I sighed before ruffling her hair but her embarrassment didn’t go away.

“Uh… What does that have to do with the screeching demon this morning?” Kaminari asked, rubbing his eyes. Again she bowed and apologized again.

“Don’t embarrass her any more,” Deku chuckled before he tried to run his fingers through her tangled hair and I messaged Ponytail on my phone. “Her blood sugar was low and she can’t help her explosiveness until it’s within a normal range. Toshi and I call it the Bakugo switch, it’s-”

“Please stop big brother Deku!” Yuki whined and I could see tears in her eyes while she refused to let them fall, she covered her face and I glared at Deku annoyed. He is usually the last person to make either of the girls cry.

“Too much sugar in her blood makes her cranky, not enough sugar in her blood makes her a different kind of cranky, but cranky. It’s really not that hard to understand,” Toshi shrugged, still smirking, while I stood up and got her bag from the doorway. I pulled out her meter and very carefully helped her stick one of her fingers. 86, I frowned, before walking into the kitchen and grabbing three plates and putting a pastry on each of them before coming back out to the common area and giving them to each of the little girls before returning and getting a glass of milk for them too. Yuki’s blood sugar was technically okay now but considering she already ate it must have been dangerously low beforehand, even if the egg bites didn’t have a lot of carbs in them.