35

A/N So usually I would have a oneshot for the holiday but I just haven't had the time thanks to my Pride month challenge. I will try to have one by the weekend at least but for now, how about an extra update? I hope you are all still enjoying the story! 💝

Kacchan's POV
I've been dreading this. With everything going on with Grandpa, our internships went by in a breeze and the Nomu attack ended with much less destruction than before but sadly there were still problems. Stain problems. Why is that fucker still around?

Exams were over and we were at camp. The little boy was being an absolute brat but Deku insisted on trying to reach out to him, I think his name was Kota? Regardless when he tried to kick my husband in between the legs I put the fear of God into him. Fucking brat.

I was with my idiots when it felt like my blood ran cold. Laughter. Everything turned into chaos in seconds, villains were popping up everywhere and Deku wasn't anywhere to be found. Toshi ran with me but we ended up splitting up to rescue our classmates that technically couldn't use their quirks without permission, thankfully that didn't apply to us though.

"OI FUCKER! WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I demanded when I found Raccoon Eyes, Ponytail and Ears trying to somehow get away without breaking the rules. Were they in a group like this the first time? I don't think so, did things change? "PICK ON SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU BASTARDS!" I set off so many explosions giving our classmates the time they needed to run and before I could really tell what was happening the hand fetish fucker showed up, with four fingers on my throat...

"KACCHAN!" I turned to see Deku and Toshi coming at me from different directions, thankfully Handyman had handed me off to someone else but panic was setting in. I couldn't get free. There was a flash of green and I reached out in a last attempt to reach Deku, his fingertips reaching at the last second and before I knew where we were Deku and Toshi were pulled through with us. The resulting fight for our lives only ended when the Handyman was able to grab Toshi, making Deku and I freeze.

"Why are we getting these NPC's?" He started raging but Deku and I just watched his forefinger as it shook close to Toshi's throat. I hit the panic button on my belt, sending the distress signal but only the three of us would have known what I did.

"Put my brother down," Deku hissed, his green energy crackling around him and it wasn't until now that I saw a flash of red and when I looked up I saw a mirror showing me covered in a similar red energy to Deku's green. OFA activating on its own.

"Brother," Toshi gasped, trying to suck in air even with the bastard trying to strangle him, his eyes flickering between us.

"What I would like to know is how Inko went from one son to three, all the same age," my eyes widened in shock and I spun around to see the fire breathing bastard himself standing there, white curly hair, brown eyes and all.

No. No, if he is All-For-One then that means he was in our last life too. That means that Deku... Deku and I killed his father together.

"I remember you telling me that you didn't have a use for me," Deku glared at the man who walked up behind the Handyman and put a hand on his shoulder, very gently. A gesture that no one missed, including Deku.

"Let him go," I demanded. Toshi had managed to turn so he could breathe but he was on his tiptoes and every second I'm sure it was getting harder and harder.

"Katsuki, it's so very nice to see you again," the fucker smiled, why isn't his face covered in burns like in our first life? Why did that change? Is it because Dad didn't get crippled in his fight with him all those years ago? Does that mean that AFO is stronger than last time?

"Keep Kacchan's name out of your mouth!" Deku snapped at him, smoke coming out of his mouth.

"You know, I distinctly remember the doctor telling me that you would be quirkless, useless. So how about you tell me how that changed?" All-For-One chuckled, motioning for Handyman to put Toshi down. He dropped him like a fucking hot potato but Toshi managed to roll towards us and I was able to grab him while Deku stared the bastard down.