54

Deku’s POV
What did I do? Why did I push Kacchan like that? I only meant to talk to him about us, about how I wanted us to be more intimate, not to push him. I didn’t want to assault him! Did he hate it? Did I upset him? What should I do now?

Toshi was fine and so was Kaminari, their emergency pager was stolen by a brat trying to act cool in front of his crush but when he saw Kacchan and I running with our quirks going off he fell down shaking. At least he didn’t pee himself.

Toshi had to stop us from cuffing the guy and maybe hurting him. There is really nothing that gets your heart going like when you know someone you love is most likely hurt. No one has ever stolen his pager before but now that he is down to one eye it kind of makes sense that he has larger blind spots than before.

Kacchan was currently lecturing him and when he tried to run away Kacchan grabbed him by the back of his collar and I swear the color drained from the guy’s face. I could have sworn that I heard Kacchan growling something about if he isn’t getting laid then neither is he but I had to have heard that wrong. Right?

Right?

Was Kacchan actually excited, back there? Was he willing? No, was he hoping that I would push further? Is he still?

The guy was turned in to local law enforcement and is now getting another lecture but then they’ll let him go. Toshi apologized and whispered asking if we were done talking or not. I shook my head no, frowning.

“Then Denki and I will be out for about three hours. I want to show him some of Turkey's nightlife,” he winked. Okay even I understand what he is trying to say now. He is warning me about when they’ll be back so that I can either make sure we’re done or at least quiet.

I should have never told him that I had a wet dream about Kacchan. He teased me mercilessly about it but now that Kacchan is actually responding to not just some of my advances but all of them…

Should I push my luck?

“Come on Deku,” Kacchan called out tiredly. “We need to get some sleep before our shift in the morning.” Instead of bringing up earlier again I just smiled and nodded. I need to think.

The walk back seemed far shorter than the run there and the only thing I really got out of all of my thinking was that I want more. I want more kisses. I want more touches. I want more Kacchan and I don’t want to stop.

Going inside I locked the door behind us again and I saw Kacchan flinch and the top of his ears turning red but I also saw him speed up going back to the bedroom. When I walked inside I saw him taking off his shirt by the bed but he stopped when I came in the doorway. I pretended not to notice while locking the bedroom door again.

I want more.

I turned smiling and took a step closer. He tossed his shirt to the side before quickly unbuttoning his pants.

Is he-? Is he inviting me? Or hoping? The fact that one arm wasn’t moving at all didn’t seem to bother him at all, instead it was more like he was already used to it just being there. Would it be in the way if we… If we were intimate?

I’m standing right in front of him again and when I placed my hands on his hips he couldn’t wait any longer, his lips came for mine and I let him. No, forget that. I did more than let him, I demanded more. I pulled him closer, pressing our hips together at the same time using his gasp of shock to dive in. His tongue was mine, his mouth was mine, his hips were mine, his muscles were mine.

And I am taking it all.

I pulled at his waistband and he quickly tried to pull them down but with only one hand it was more than difficult so I helped him. He let them go but before I could pull away to ask what was wrong his hand had trailed up and knotted in my hair. Letting me do anything else I wanted but pull away.