52

All Might's POV

We have been a wreck ever since the boys' mission went bad. The fact that Katsuki was unconscious for so long and that he and Hitoshi had to go through surgery throughout the whole ordeal only made things worse. Hitoshi will eventually be able to see through his eye again, thankfully, and the fact that their first mission taking an intern went so badly and they still managed to prevent anything from happening to Kaminari was a big deal. Most heroes wouldn't have been able to do what they did, that's for sure. Kaminari's parents have been calling continuously and it wasn't until they found out that he was with the sons of All Might that they finally stopped calling.

Seriously, why is my name that big of a deal? I would understand if I was there personally but that isn't the case, they are just relieved to hear my name at all.

To make things worse Inko has been in much more pain during this pregnancy than with Aiko but she insisted that Izuku was far worse. She is doing everything she can to remain calm, Aiko and Yuki keeping her distracted has helped the most though. The fact that neither of us could go to Rome nearly destroyed the school, if it wasn't for Izuku calling us in tears, I'm sure Inko wouldn't have been able to hold back. Nezu still freezes up whenever he sees her now.

I wonder if he regrets hiring her? Serves the pretentious bastard right for hounding her for so long. Wait, no. I need to calm down, after all Nezu isn't all bad. I'm sure this will make him think twice about trying to use the kids to manipulate us in the future though. Even he has to value his own life, at least while Inko is pregnant and hormonal.

According to Izuku, the Lady in the Green Hood saved their lives by sending them to Rome. When we asked how he started crying, saying that he couldn't tell us. It took an hour for us to calm him down, after all we are well aware of the types of conditions she sets for her quirk. I can't help wondering if he was sent back in time or if her quirk was making deals in general but obviously I'm not asking any time soon.

What if that tips Izuku off and breaks the deal? It’s far too dangerous!

I walked into class feeling haggard. Now that Katsuki was awake things were much easier but at the same time harder. It feels like a mountain of stress fell off my shoulders but now it’s taking everything I have to keep my eyes open. Far too many sleepless nights.

Class went much like it did most days without the boys. Far too quietly. I miss my boys so much.

“Bro, when are they coming back?” I overheard Kirishima talking to his friends, Sero and Ashido. He looks pretty depressed but no one has told the class about what happened on the mission. What if the news was leaked and it put the boys in even more danger? No, for now they will just have to wait.

“Ah, I see. attention everyone,” I raised my voice and everyone went silent quickly. “I didn’t realize how worried you were for your classmates. They have already gone on another mission in a different country. There wasn’t much choice or time so they went directly from Rome to Turkey. Of course that means that my boys took Young Kaminari with them. They should be back sometime this weekend so long as nothing else comes up.” I smiled brightly at them and I heard several of my students breathe out a sigh of relief, most visibly relaxing. After all, it was clearly announced before their first internships that accidents happen and in the world of pro heroes people could actually die.

“All Might Sensei, kero?” I looked up to see Asui raising her hand shyly but I nodded for her to continue. “Why have you been looking like a zombie the last couple months then? Kero.”

I froze for a moment, a moment that everyone noticed before I forced a smile. “My boys were hurt during the mission. Young Kaminari was fine and still is but there were questions on how long it would take for them to be better,” I fudged my answer. I didn’t lie, not really. I just didn’t tell them everything and the fact that Katsuki and Hitoshi are still hurt can wait until after they return. “I will feel much better when they are home, after all they are only 16 still.” I laughed and everyone lightened up, seeming to understand what I meant by that.