6

Kacchan’s POV
It was honestly a little scary when I told Uncle about Shinso and I didn’t really expect him to go and adopt him! I expected him to rescue him and for him to get a better home situation but I had thought it would be with his OWN family.

Oh well, he will just be my little brother-in-law and that will be that. Deku was thrilled at the idea of having a brother and for that matter they were only two weeks apart and Hitoshi now has the name Yagi as well. It’s been a couple weeks and I saw when Uncle gave Deku his quirk, it was right before I told him about Toshi. Why did I start calling him that? Well, after I found out the details of his abuse I couldn’t exactly call him brainwasher now could I? Fuck, I feel like shit for doing it in our past lives and I didn’t even know back then. So I just call him Toshi and he is like a little puppy.

He loves us, like it is a hero worship level of love. Not just All Might either, no he loves Aunty, Deku, me, my hag and my dad. The fact that none of us seemed to care or for that matter judge him for his quirk really made him cry. So now every night he sleeps with Deku and I. I couldn’t tell him no, I didn’t even know he could do Deku’s puppy killers! It must be because he is only four, I can't think of any other reason for it. Still, it’s not fair!

Anyway a couple months have gone by and we all went on a trip to America with Uncle. He was being stationed there and like hell I was letting my husband leave me behind. I don’t care that we are only four! Fuck why? My mind is so muddled with this toddler mentality. Like I know when I am overreacting and I find it insanely dumb but I couldn’t help it. Aunty and Uncle have helped a lot with it and told me everything was going to be alright. To just allow myself to be a kid.

I took a deep breath and relaxed. We are currently in New York City but we’ll only be here a couple months. We spent the last four months in Missouri and when we are done in New York we are expecting to get sent to France. Having said that, I have seen so many cool and new things. It's amazing.

Uncle hasn’t been neglecting us either, training us everyday, we study hard and Toshi loves when we can go shopping together. He asked questions a lot and the fact that we would answer without hesitation made him so happy. I need to remind myself several times to keep calm. His "parents" were already in prison for attempted human trafficking, child slavery and a plethora of other crimes. Not his birth parents, he isn't ready to talk about that yet and I'm not going to push it either!

The fuckers. Thank fucking God, Kami told me while we were out drinking one night. He never would have told me sober.

“Kacchan?” Toshi asked one day while we were laying down for our nap. I hummed quietly letting him know I heard him and he went on. “Can I love you too?”

“You’re my little brother Toshi. You can love me like a brother,” I yawned, letting him curl up against me while Deku was on my other side. “I’m Deku’s husband but one day you will find your own loud blond and he will make you happy,” I grinned as I thought of Kaminari. Yeah he will be happy.

“Thank you Kacchan. Thank you for letting me love you as a brother,” he yawned, closing his eyes. He started sucking his thumb and I rolled my eyes, both of them were laying on my chest and if I could take a picture I would. I never would have thought I would get attached to him but I have.

He is family now.

***

We were in Paris, France for the first time when we were kidnapped, we used our quirks and were freed and thanks to Toshi we were able to get the villain to turn himself in but after that Uncle got very strict with our training. He wasn’t being mean about it by any means but he did insist on several hostage and kidnapping plans just in case. He even gave us special permission to use our quirks anytime we needed to because of it. Aunty had made a few of her own as well, I never knew Auntie's quirk was so strong but she whispered that it was a part of her deal and gave me a wink. It wasn’t long before Aunty was a licensed hero by the name Green Demon. She really is a Demon, to the villains anyway.