10

Kacchan's POV
Going to the mall was nice, for once, we got to have fun and I would be lying if I said I didn't miss my friends, not that they remember me at all. They still responded to the shitty nicknames I gave them and that made me smile a little. My idiots. Unlike before, by the time we actually tried to hang out like normal teenagers we were getting targeted and attacked by The League of Villains which put that to an end pretty quickly.

Some random low level villain did try to sneak up and pickpocket us. We spent far too much time in large cities not to know how to deal with them. Our classmates acted like we just saved the day when all that happened was Deku put the guy in a handhold until he confessed to mall security which took no time at all. Guess it was his first time trying to pick anyone's pocket, I shrugged the thought away.

"Bro! How? How did you do that?" Kirishima asked, his eyes lit up with his excitement, making me very uncomfortable.

"It's just standard defensive tactics, even a quirkless person could do it," I tried to shrug the red head off. Why is he so clingy? Is it really just his personality? I mean he has only known me a day so how can he already be so… Attached?

"Kacchan! I want to see the new All Might movie!" Deku looked at the theater across the mall with what was basically stars in his eyes making me chuckle.

"Let's go then, Daddy's boy," he blushed at my words but it was just so cute. How is it that even after all this time together he is the most adorable guy I know? Just how?

"Bro, isn't that your dad though?" Kirishima asked and I got to see both Deku and Toshi pout at that.

"Shitty Hair, they love their old man. And let's be honest, All Might is the greatest hero of all time," I shrugged, paying for mine and Deku's tickets before Toshi got his own. We got some popcorn, snacks and drinks before finding our seats. They didn't have enough seats so that we could all sit together so I just patted my lap and Deku sat down in it.

I love this, I love being able to show him my affection without judgment. Without fear in the corner of his eyes, he can just love me like this. I could hear the others chuckling at us not understanding how we are so comfortable with each other like this, not understanding that we are not just platonic, that we are not brothers in any sense of the word, they still think we are brothers. Fuck them. I wrapped my arms around my husband's waist and he leaned back getting comfortable before the movie started.

***

"THAT WAS SO AMAZING!" Deku was currently going on and on about the movie and I had sent a text to Uncle warning him that we saw it while we were out. Deku continued to gush while Toshi and I laughed.

"It was only the twentieth time we've seen the movie, he'll go on about it for at least another half hour," Toshi snickered next to Sero and Kaminari, I rolled my eyes at his lame attempt to get Deku to calm down. Like that would ever actually work?

"So what? Kacchan agrees with me don't you?" Deku huffed and I just laughed before wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"It was amazing and it was our first time seeing the film in Japanese and not English, Spanish or whatever," I sent a glare at Toshi, okay that actually did seem to bring him down but my words brought him right back up again and he was bubbling with excitement all over again.

"Wait, you've seen it in Spanish? Why?" Sero asked and I could see that he was barely holding onto his own excitement.

"Oh, we lived in Spain for a while, and Mexico. Wait and Brazil? We've moved all over, thanks to Dad being called for missions all the time all over the world." Deku shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't just drop a bomb on our friend's head.