55

All Might's POV
One more day, just one more day and my boys will be home. They already boarded the plane and it's a direct flight to Japan. We should take them out after they have had time to rest. I can feel the pep in my step now just from knowing they'll be home soon but I also know that once I see them with their injuries I will probably be devastated.

"All Might?" I looked up to see who was calling my name so loud from so close only to see Young Todoroki standing in front of me.

"Yes, my boy?" I smiled at him, the way his eyes widened at the fact that I called him my boy didn't escape me. Lately he has been staying later and later in class, after the others have left but eventually he still leaves without saying a word to either Aizawa or I.

"Do I have to go home this weekend?" He asked, his voice low again but he has all of my attention now.

"Not at all, you can choose to stay at the dorms if you'd like. I believe Young Kirishima plans to do so as well as a few others. Is there anything wrong?" I answered and I saw his shoulders relax giving me an idea. "You know, Dabi applied for a few vacation days this weekend. Hush, no I'm not supposed to tell you that, anyway maybe you should give him a call? I'm sure he would love for you to spend the extended weekend with him."

If nothing else Dabi will tell me if there is anything going on that shouldn't. I am well aware of how Endeavor tortured his eldest, and it's how I was able to free him before he could run away. To save him from a life of villainy.

"I'll text him, thank you," he gave a small bow before stopping, seeming to think of something and turned back to me again.

"When will they come back?" The way he worded that made me feel a bit uncomfortable but I can't place why.

"They are already on a plane coming home, they should be here early in the morning," I smiled, relaxing at the thought. "Their mother has been trying her best to be calm but I think we will all feel much better when they are home again."

"I don't understand something," he hesitated but I nodded for him to go ahead anyway. "Why are you worried?" That made me stop, how do I explain this?

"I guess because I'm not there to protect them," I frowned at the thought but it was really the best way for me to put it. "Is there a reason you ask?"

"The reason you're worried is because you aren't there to protect them? But aren't they fully licensed heroes?" He looks so confused but I nod anyway.

"That won't stop me from worrying about them. Even when they are old and gray, long after I've gone from this world, I will always worry about my children." I smile at him. "Because I love them." Again he paused, not really understanding what I mean but I wait to see what question he will ask next.

"Do you ever worry about me?" His eyes lowered as if afraid of the answer that he'll get.

"Young Todoroki? Would you mind going with me somewhere?" I ask instead, not sure if my bad feeling was correct or not but regardless I need at least a second set of ears to make sure I'm not jumping to conclusions. He nodded and I held out my hand letting him lead the way after telling him we were just going to my office and I pulled out my phone to text the two people that I could think of that could help because I really need their help right now.

I can't kill Endeavor. I really can't. But I might. I really just might.

This is far from the first time Todoroki has set off red flags and the thought that he could be suffering the same kind of abuse as Dabi had makes my blood boil and that's being kind.

"I personally like tea but I love the smell of coffee. I can't stand the taste though, isn't that odd?" I chuckled as I walked to my coffee maker. "Which would you like? I also have cocoa; regular, peppermint or spicy?"