62

A/N Maybe I'll just update a chapter a day until it's finished? I just finished another round of editing and I don't think I'll get it any more perfect than I already have. I'm sure there'll be mistakes and feel free to point them out to me but I think the story itself is done. Chapter 69 is the last one, enjoy the story my fairies and heroes! 💃🏻

Kacchan's POV
"So you're saying that you, All Might and Green Demon were all sent back in time to change the past and save young Izuku?" He asked as if I didn't just spend the last two to three hours explaining all of this to him, well among other things.

"Yep," I sank back in the memory foam bean bag chair hugging the All Might stuffie that he seemed to pull out of nowhere. There was no way in hell I was going to be able to get through all that, especially Deku's death, without some serious comfort, which surprised him far more than the story if you ask me.

"Why?" I looked at him confused, not understanding until he explained. "What's in it for her, to save him?"

"I don't have a fucking clue all I know is…" I trailed off before deciding to just tell him. "That if she didn't appear when she did I was going to die."

"What do you mean?" I have his razor sharp focus now but it's not like it was going to change the truth so I told him.

"My quirk had spiraled out of control, I was drenched in my sweat and I was about to explode, I couldn't stop it no matter what I did. I was going to die," I hugged the stuffed toy to me, feeling myself curl in, trying to close off physically even though I was kind of forced to open up.

There was a long silence before he asked a question that I should have expected but didn't. "Did you try? To stop it?"

I froze for a while trying to think back all those years ago and frowned. "I couldn't," I said slowly but he waited for me to keep talking. "I could feel it, I can remember feeling helpless like I was being tortured even more because in order to even try. I had to make myself forget Deku. But it was already too late."

"What do you mean it was already too late?"

"I mean that I didn't notice it until a few seconds before I was going to blow. So instead I just got really pissed and I think I might have laughed at all the bullshit I had to go through just to die with him already lying in my arms. I was so pissed, he gave his life for mine only for mine to be thrown away anyway. I couldn't do a damn thing so I did the only thing I could."

"And what was that?" He sounded almost afraid to hear the answer but he still asked.

"I hugged Deku, and then time stopped. The rain froze in the air, and the Lady in the Green Hood appeared and offered to save him. What else could I do? My choices were either to die in my already dead childhood friend's arms or to relive our lives together. Which one would you have picked?" I grumbled sarcastically already knowing that a sane person wouldn't even think twice.

Just like I hadn't.

"How do you think it's affected you psychology speaking?" He asked after a long pause.

"It's been torture," I blew out a large lungful of air. "At first having 23 years of memories in my 4 year old body was insane, especially when it came to reasoning and my general ability to DO anything at all. Like my handwriting was absolute garbage, just like any other four year old child's. Pronunciation was also a killer for me. Like I know how to say onomatopoeia, want to take a guess on how it got butchered by my four year old mouth? My hand eye coordination was absolute shit because I would reach for something that my 23 year old body could easily reach while my 4 year old body couldn't. Just eating was hell, it took a week before I could eat a meal without getting my food all over me."