8

A/N I hope you all enjoy! 💃🏻

Deku’s POV
We were making our way back to class when we were stopped by Aizawa Sensei who was still glaring, does he only glare? Does he not know how to look at someone without narrowing his eyes?

“Why are you three in my class?” He demanded, we were standing right outside of the classroom and we were the only ones not inside yet.

“I don’t really know how they pick which student goes to which class but considering class A and B are the only two heroics classes?” I trailed off when our teacher narrowed his eyes. Maybe it’s his natural look, to look pissed off?

“Is there a problem? We passed the exams just like everyone else did,” Kacchan stepped in front of me and our teacher took a step back and into the classroom. I took a deep breath thinking that whatever that was, was over. I was wrong.

“I just want to know how I managed to get three Yagi’s in my class at the same time,” Aizawa Sensei was still glaring as we made our way to our seats. I heard our classmates start to murmur from their seats asking if we were somehow related or not and I was starting to get more than uncomfortable.

“What’s it to you, we passed the exams, Deku and I through the regular exam and with the top two scores in the country and Toshi through the recommendation exams with the second highest score. Shouldn’t you be proud to get such fine students?” Kacchan hissed back at him and that only seemed to shock our classmates more. All eyes were on us, to be perfectly fair, the three of us had managed to get the top three of four scores in the country but Toshi was technically in a separate category so yeah.

“Kacchan,” I tried to distract him and he only shook his head.

“No Deku, he is literally targeting us because he is suspicious that we somehow cheated but who could we have actually cheated off of?” Kacchan was getting more pissed and I couldn’t blame him. We were being accused for no reason other than we were just that smart and had the same last name.

“You say that but I already know what your quirks are, and Yagi, Hitoshi your quirk is very suspicious.” Aizawa Sensei growled and it wasn’t either Kacchan or Toshi that snapped this time.

“My brother has not done anything wrong! If you don’t believe it, watch the video of the exams yourself and you can see for yourself. Pull his test papers out and you can see the answers he wrote. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE HIM OR ANY OF US WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PROOF AT ALL?” I slammed my hand on my desk and it broke as I tried to control my quirk. My green energy from OFA is going off, crackling around me. I could feel my blood boiling at the thought that anyone could judge us because of a quirk. My brother's quirk.

“Deku,” my eyes snapped up to see Kacchan holding one side of me and Toshi on the other. “He is an idiot but that’s all.” It was Toshi talking and he was being very quiet while trying to calm me down.

“It’s okay Deku, Uncle will tell him off,” Kacchan grinned and as if on cue Dad walked in smiling.

“I’m entering the room like a normal person!” He beamed until he saw the mess that was now my desk.

“Izuku what happened? Katsuki? Hitoshi?” Dad looked so concerned and I just cried.

Dad quickly crossed the room and wrapped me in a hug and just let me cry a little while, I didn't even care that all of our classmates were watching. I just don’t. It took a while but once I was able to explain everything to him he turned his glare to our teacher who was watching with wide shocked eyes. Guess he can do more than just glare after all.

“You have some gall to accuse my sons of cheating just to get into school, do you even hear yourself?” Dad glared at our teacher before taking a deep breath to calm down. “Boys, I want all three of you to go to Principle Nezu’s office. I will admit that we had expected something like this to happen, just not this extreme or on your first day. Go on,” Dad shooed us and we grabbed our things and I saw Toshi wiping a tear away. This isn’t the first time he has been accused of cheating somehow, just because of his quirk. I reached over and grabbed his hand and I saw Kacchan patting him on the shoulder. Maybe we are a bit odd but we are family, why is that so hard to understand?