7

Deku’s POV
Ever since the day my sperm donor stormed out of my life, life has just been so much better. Kacchan likes to spend time with me, most of the time it is like he needs me and I can’t get enough of it. I love him so much, the fact our parents allowed us to get married was amazing. I never have to worry about anyone else coming over and stealing his attention from me, not that I really needed to worry that is. Kacchan was always sweet and kind to me and now that I actually kind of understand what love is. I could feel myself falling harder and harder with each passing day.

There was once while we were in Texas that Kacchan was kidnapped and Toshi and I rescued him before the local heroes could even lift a finger! I mean come on! We are still just kids! We were 13 when we came back to Japan, now going to a local middle school. Dad said we will be staying here from now on and we all cheered! I swear we spent more time in France than America or Japan combined, forget about the other countries.

But Dad said that being trilingual will only help us become better heroes so we studied hard. Trilingual doesn't even begin to cover it. We are having a few issues navigating our classes. We have been homeschooled for so long now that it’s really hard to get into the flow of things. Don’t get me wrong, everytime we came back to Japan we would attend school instead of homeschooling but let’s just say our classmates didn’t take too kindly to being knocked down three slots in all the tests every time we showed up. I mean is it really that hard for them to study?

Kacchan, Toshi and I are out patrolling something we are allowed to do, when Kacchan smiled and said that today we have a mission! Toshi and I start to get excited because even with our licenses we almost never get actual missions because they said we were too young.

“There is a sludge villain who needs to be caught and he has been cornering teenagers in this area,” Kacchan showed us a small map on his phone and we made our plans on how to catch him. “Be careful he is extremely dangerous and if given the opportunity he will suffocate you in order to try and steal your body.”

“Got it!” Toshi and I answered and we left, still in our school uniforms. We went our own separate ways so that the villain would try to grab one of us because we were alone and it wasn’t long before I heard a hair raising voice telling me I was his hero. I quickly hit the button on my backpack letting the others know and they were there before I could blink. Toshi started asking the villain questions while Kacchan used his water to corner him while I used fire to distract him and when he finally answered one of the questions we were able to catch him in a couple of water bottles that Kacchan had with him.

We high fived celebrating and made our way to the police station to turn him in. Apparently this guy was a known purse snatcher and kidnapper who had recently gotten into a bank robbery which backfired on him today.

“Great job! You three will make wonderful full time heroes soon.” The detective smiled at us. His quirk is a lie detector one and Kacchan usually goes quiet when he is around, even though he doesn’t usually lie anyway. He told me once that he didn’t like the idea of being outed if there was a situation that he needed to lie and couldn’t. I guess I understand that but Uncle Naomasa is usually really good at keeping his thoughts to himself. As one of Dad’s best friends we have called him Uncle for years now. I kind of think he is Dad’s only friend because he doesn’t usually talk about anyone else.

“Bye Uncle,” We called out as we left the police station and made our way home. We are 14 now and have been back in Japan for a little over a year now. We have our UA entrance exam coming up and Dad already told us he could only recommend one of us so we decided it should be Toshi since his quirk isn’t exactly flashy, at least not the part that he shows around other people.

“I hope we are all in the same class,” I mumbled out loud. I felt Kacchan grab my hand and kiss the back of it. Something he has taken to doing since we saw a romantic movie a few months ago and he saw how much I liked it. He really is too good to me.