63

All Might’s POV
They are doing it again. What am I supposed to do when they are actively avoiding me like this? Painkiller said his goodbyes to the boys and when he turned around and saw me his guard went up almost instantly. Okay, maybe I was a little harsh on the boys about giving him the money for his studies but to be fair usually it’s a scam and the fact that he actually went out and did exactly what he promised, well it’s stumped me. The fact that he routinely deposits what I can only guess is a third of his earnings into their account had only surprised me more. Needless to say the boys have "adopted" several others as well and by now I think they have more money than I do. the fact that I'm their father though means that I will provide for them regardless. They still get an allowance and they still do their own chores at home.

There wasn’t a hero called Painkiller during our first lives and there were many that died from the things that only he could treat. When he found out that little Yuki was the same way as her brother he immediately gave the Bakugo’s his contact information.

But that wasn’t really my problem at the moment. I had separated the boys and had the talk with them only for them to all run away after the fact. I had expected that reaction from Katsuki and Izuku, they are married and it tends to lead to some odd circumstances but Hitoshi I had expected to laugh at their expense only for him to find a way of escaping instead. Teenagers!

Katsuki is 17 now but Hitoshi and Izuku are still 16 and as much as I want to believe that they are all innocent I also know better than to believe that they haven’t taken an interest already. The fact that I have caught Katsuki and Izuku in some very intimate moments already has only made that more than clear. Finding them making out in little hidden places like the stairs or even the pantry when they thought they could get away with it was not comfortable for any of us but at least they aren’t doing it in bed yet. They share a bedroom so it only stands to reason that they have put their own line in the sand to stop themselves from doing anything in there and I can’t help feeling relieved. 

I was not so lucky when it came to Hitoshi though. I had walked into his room to find him and Kaminari half naked and touching inappropriately. Kaminari is no longer allowed in Hitoshi’s room and vice versa.

“Come on Dad!” He yelled at me and I crossed my arms.

“You haven’t even known him for a whole year,” I reminded him before a thought came to mind. “Did this happen while you were in Rome or Turkey? You’re only 16!”

“NO! Dad, we just got a little carried away, I swear!” He tried to defend himself but one thing led to another which led to another and now he won’t talk to me at all unless we are in class and then only if it was class related.

I finally caved and called Painkiller.

“Hello?” He answered on the first ring and I could hear confusion and panic in his voice just at the one word.

“I know that we aren’t on the best terms but could you please talk to Hitoshi?” I explained the circumstances to him and after he listened to everything I heard him sigh out loud.

“Look, All Might. They are teenage boys, you keep saying they are ONLY 16 to the point that it feels like a mantra and I have to wonder just how much you say it considering how many times I heard Katsuki say it while I was there,” he paused and I could feel my shoulders droop. Aizawa knocked on my door and I motioned him to come into my office and he shut the door behind him.

“I didn’t mean for that to happen,” I tried to defend myself but I also know that it must have been bad. If Katsuki is saying it that often then I really do need to lighten up.

“Be that as it may,” he cleared his throat, letting the matter drop at just that. “I did examine all three of them while I was there and I gave them more than just a basic sex education overview. Their quirks will affect what they can and can’t do and they need to know that. You probably will hate me for this but I did give all three of them condoms. You can’t stop them from making their choices, this is how they grow up but you can give them the information that they need, a good solid foundation of what is right and wrong and support for when they stumble on their path.”