14

Kacchan’s POV 
“You’re going to make Dad cry,” Toshi warned. We were at the mall with some friends and Toshi and Deku were not letting this morning go for anything.

“Again,” Deku chimed in and I frowned at him.

“When have I ever made Uncle cry?” Seriously, I don’t remember him ever crying over anything I did.

“The fact you don’t know, means you’re not paying attention,” Toshi rolled his eyes at me.

“Yagibro, so not manly! Why won’t you call him Dad? He is your dad isn’t he?” Kirishima asked, taking a sip from whatever protein shake thing he ordered. We are in the food court at the mall because I need a breather from Uncle’s softness. Because he is so soft when it comes to us it makes it hard to actually see him as the number one hero sometimes.

“For the last time stop calling us that! How are we even supposed to know which one of us you’re talking to?” I snapped at him and you would think he never thought about it before from the look on his face.

“Then what am I supposed to call you? Kacchan?” He asked and I choked on my strawberry and lime sparkling water.

“Only if you want me to snap your legs like the twigs they are,” Deku smiled at him and a chill ran down everyone’s back at the table. He held his hands up in surrender and he looked really pale. At least he knows when to be afraid. Hardening quirk or not, Deku could really do what he promised.

“Don’t take it to heart, I’m only allowed to call him that because we are brothers,” Toshi tried to make him feel better but it wasn’t really helping at all.

“What CAN I call him then? Or any of you?” He asked and I could see that the color in his face still wasn’t back yet.

“Bakugo,” I answered, looking away but not in time to not see how both Deku and Toshi’s heads snapped back towards me.

“You’re really going to let him call you that?” Toshi asked after he was able to clear his airway. We had agreed that this would be our code to tell how much we trust someone and considering this is the first time I have ever said this since Deku and I got married it’s understandable that they are so surprised.

“Bakugo? So Bakubro would be okay?” Kiri asked and I rolled my eyes but didn’t say anything. He smiled really big and looked at the other two. Deku and Toshi were both smiling and Deku got up and hugged me, basically jumping on me. I barely managed not to fall out of my seat.

“Then you can call me Midoriya if you want,” he giggled as he hugged me and I ended up pulling him into my lap so that I wouldn’t fall out of my seat. This way he can also still get his smoothie if he wanted to.

“Midobro! It suits you somehow,” he laughed and as if expecting something he turned to Toshi and I snapped at him.

“He is Yagi, There isn’t another name for him,” I glared at him and I saw Toshi’s grateful smile but he remained silent. Our group was pretty large but not as big as normal. Today we are out with Kirishima, Kaminari, Tsu and Todoroki.

Todoroki is always silent but he seems angry a lot of the time but yet not angry at the same time.

“Hey Icyhot, do you have a brother that has blue flames?” I asked as if I didn’t already know the answer. He looked up, startled but nodded.

“I knew you looked familiar! You look just like Dabi!” Deku nearly shouted and I put a hand over his mouth letting him know he was too loud.

“You know my brother?” He asked surprised and for once he doesn’t seem to have any defenses up at all.