11

Kacchan's POV 
We were just about to get back on the bus when I heard Aunty start chewing Uncle out and Deku, Toshi and I all looked at each other and froze for a second. Fuck, being the only word running through any of our minds.  Dread.

I quickly went to the back of the bus and opened a couple windows on each side before picking a seat close to them. Deku grabbed a seat up front behind the driver, making Aizawa Sensei very suspicious, and Toshi grabbed a seat in the middle. We were all tense and none of us were paying much attention to our classmates, which seemed to confuse them more. We were about half way back to school when I saw the energy wave. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"INCOMING!" I yelled and before anyone else could do anything Deku, Toshi and I got to work. I opened my water bottles and sent the fluid from inside them out of the windows to make a shield and I heard Deku apologize to Aizawa Sensei before the whole bus jerked and we were suddenly in the air. Toshi had yelled out questions and almost everyone answered him and he was able to control their movement and those who didn't answer he used his belt to keep them in place.

"FUCK! Aunty is pissed," I hissed trying to keep the shield between us and the wave that would knock us all out, stranded and defenseless. 

"Well Dad didn't exactly listen to her now did he?" Deku shouted back, easily hearing me now that Toshi had so many of our classmates under control and quiet, I didn't need to look back at him or Toshi to know that OFA was being pushed to its max for each of us. Red lightning around me, green around Deku and purple around Toshi as we all pushed ourselves to our limit. Technically Deku is the holder of OFA, but since we have all had it, we still get that small boost just not as much as Deku.

"Almost there," Deku grumbled and I gave a final shove with the water before calling it back to my bottles, right after Deku safely parked the bus. Aizawa Sensei was fuming but the three of us just collapsed, too tired to do much of anything now. Luckily, Auntie's physic wave dispersed enough to not hurt anyone on the bus but it was still enough for them to feel it.

Lucky bastards, they don't know just how lucky they fucking are! My eyes drifted closed and everything went black as I heard our classmates screaming questions.

***

I woke up in Recovery Girl's office with a massive headache that the bright lights were not helping with. I let out a string of curses only to be picked up and jerked around by Auntie.

"Thank God! I've been so worried about all of you, you've been unconscious for so long. I'm so sorry!" She sobbed while saying that all in one breath. I am now currently having the air squeezed out of me and she doesn't even realize that she is, I think, cracking my ribs.

"Aunty?" I prayed she could hear me over the wheezing and thankfully she did because in the next moment she let me go and I was gasping for air.

"You're the one that decided to start cursing before you even opened your eyes," Toshi rolled his eyes when I looked around and Deku started giggling.

"Fuck you too, Toshi," I grumbled and then there was a sharp smack on the back of my head and l snapped around ready to snap at whomever the fuck thought that was a good idea only to see the Hag, holding Yuki and Aiko was climbing back into her arms.

"Why in the fuck are you here?" I asked instead, ignoring the smack altogether.

"My son gets knocked out after fighting off a bunch of villains and you expect me to actually stay away? Who in the fuck do you think you are?" She started screaming several other choice words at me and I sighed, this is really far too familiar, reminds me of the first time around.

I then pointedly ignored her and started playing peek-a-boo with my baby sisters, which both pissed the hag off and calmed her down. She can't yell at me for playing with the girls. It's the one ironclad rule, outside of surviving that is.