56

A/N Enjoy! 💖

Kacchan’s POV
I shouldn’t have. I really, really shouldn’t have but Deku said all the right things, did all the right things I just couldn’t stay away. I couldn’t say no when he was looking at me with those big beautiful eyes of his and the way he was looking at me made it impossible to even think about saying no.

But I still shouldn’t have caved like that. I mean how old am I? Physically I’m 16, I’ll be 17 in less than a week but mentally? How old am I? I was 23 before getting sent back to four again. So that’s 19 years into the past and since I’m so close to 17 now… 30? But then the hormones have obviously affected me as I have had to both de-age and aged again so does that count? Am I somewhere in the middle? Am I a pedophile now?!

“Is everything alright, Kacchan?” I looked up hearing the soft words of the angel next to me. His hair has gotten pretty long now but its soft curls worked well to hide it and only seemed to highlight his generally soft personality.

“Nothing at all,” I sighed, not able to resist leaning into him and feeling his arm wrap around me. “I love you,” I whispered and he giggled a little before nuzzling into my neck which did nothing to help how my heart was racing thanks to him.

We had sex. I mean sure neither of us actually penetrated the other but the fact that oral sex is still sex not to mention that last time he got us both off… I could feel my face flushing bright at just the thought of how he commanded my body and my breathing hitched.

Deku looked up again but instead of looking innocent like usual he was smirking at me like he could read my thoughts.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep my promise until at least your birthday,” he whispered and my heart started flipping again. Does that mean he isn’t going to wait for his birthday like we agreed? No, the real question is why am I even bothering to question it? Wait, that's not right either…

“I’ll say yes then too,” I caved, nuzzling into him. If there was anyone looking at us it would be obvious that we were lovers because I don’t think either of us have stopped with the bedroom eyes since that night. We haven’t touched each other since, at least nothing more than holding hands and a few light kisses, but where before it felt like we were children again while we slept together now it feels far more intimate. Like at any moment we could start slowly stripping each other of our clothes again. The only thing stopping us really were Toshi and Kaminari and that only seemed to make it more frustrating. Maybe more tempting.

This time the hero section of the plane was empty so once the stewardess left for another area I couldn’t stop myself from leaning in and kissing him but it was like he was waiting on me because he cuddled me and guided me, his tongue teasing mine before he pulled away again and I pouted. There isn’t another word for it, I was really pouting, I dropped my head on his shoulder and hid my face in his neck while he giggled like a fucking devil at my expense. Toshi and Kaminari were asleep behind us so even if they were awake they wouldn’t have been able to see us.

“So fucking cute,” I grumbled while wanting to scream. He drives me absolutely crazy but I wouldn’t change it for a moment.

“No,” Deku lifted my chin up so I was looking at him again before grinning at me. “That description definitely belongs to you, Kacchan~.” Oh, my heart! It feels like he turned love into a fucking spike and keeps stabbing me in the heart with it. HOW IN THE FUCK CAN HE GO FROM CUTE TO HOT IN AN INSTANT LIKE THAT?

His giggles took a darker turn and a chill went straight through me at the heaviness of it. The fact that the stewardess came back had me covering my lap and hiding my face in his shoulder again, pretending to sleep just so she wouldn’t try to talk to me or hand me anything. Dear All Might I can feel the heat in my face, just how red am I? Am I actually hiding how flustered I am at all?