61

Kacchan's POV
I only have a vague memory of how I got myself into that situation and I am mortified. Did I really say those things with Uncle in the room? I mean I don't think Toshi heard me but I know Uncle must have and that alone made it very hard to see him at breakfast the next morning. He had no issues with that though.

"So Katsuki," he grinned like a cat that finally caught their mouse. "How are you feeling this morning? You were pretty thirsty last night," he winked at me and I couldn't say too much.

"Shut up!" I grumbled, feeling my face redden, fuck it's hot. Too fucking hot!

"Really? Did you taste anything particularly sweet? Or salty?" He chuckled while standing in the middle of the dorm kitchen, he had just finished checking me over and he wasn't letting up anytime soon.

"Go to hell!" I grumbled, my face getting hotter at the memory of Deku actually giving me a taste of the things that I said I wanted.

"Bro? Are you okay? You are brighter than my hair," Kiri asked concerned but before he could reach for my forehead Deku seemed to appear out of fucking nowhere and put the back of his cool hand on my far too hot skin.

"Kacchan?" He started, his voice worried but then Uncle started asking more uncomfortable questions.

"What about you Deku? Did you give him enough to drink last night? I'm sure it was a bit too salty but-" I'm going to fucking die of embarrassment.

"Oh!" Deku quickly figured out the reason behind my hot forehead before clearing his throat and squaring off with Uncle. "Yes, Kacchan got exactly what he wanted and I was more than happy to give him more but he insisted that I shouldn't." Should I crawl into a hole now or after the fucker leaves?

"And when?" He raised an eyebrow, all traces of his teasing vanishing.

"I was careful to make sure that it all waited until your quirk wore off completely," Deku smiled sneaky back at him.

"Very good! In that case I need to give you a quick check up too, I'm sure there are things that I need to prescribe you," he lowered his voice suggestively and I groaned, covering my head. Yeah, I'm never going to live this down. Ever.

"Uh, so is Bakubro going to be alright?" Kiri asked and Uncle looked at him weird.

"What did you call him?" He looks mad enough to kill if I'm honest but Deku blocked him.

"We let our class call us Bakugo and Midoriya," Deku answered, smiling big and Uncle flinched for a moment before pulling my nerd in for a hug.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you two! All these years and you finally found people you can trust!" Uncle started laughing loudly, swinging freely around while I tried to sneak away but I should have known better.

"It was actually Kacchan's idea, Toshi and I thought we misheard him at first, the way he was so nonchalant about it really threw us off," Deku laughed and I yelped when I was snatched up in a hug next.

"Our little Katsuki is finally growing up and trusting people!" Uncle was laughing and Toshi came in the room and saw everything and I probably looked like a half drowned cat trying to get away only to fail because we all know that I won't use my quirk on Uncle. The fucker laughed.

"Kacchan, I really need my check-up still, do you think you'll be able to get ready for school without me?" He asked and I just groaned.

"No need for that, I'll just give you your check in your room," Uncle dragged me towards the elevator much to the absolute shock of our classmates. "Oh, Toshi? You're next, so be in your room when I get done with Izuku." He gave him a warning glare and now it was my turn to laugh at him, although it was cut short thanks to Uncle's stranglehold, then the elevator opened and he yanked me inside.