ˑ༄ how you met

Hey hey! Thought I would mention your immortality towards those who are immortal (Venti..Zhongli..Xiao) Can't bring myself to write them losing you!

TARTAGLIA <3- You accidentally came across a few fatui agents, unaware of their malicious intents

TARTAGLIA <3
- You accidentally came across a few fatui agents, unaware of their malicious intents.
- You stumble on a few rocks at your attempt of running away, which ultimately leaves you defenseless and vulnerable under the big men.
- Just as the fatui began to gather around you, a stern voice called their attention; lecturing how it is not gentlemen of them to treat someone as yourself in such ways.
- He had a tall and lean build, accompanied with quite the gentle expression when he offered you his hand.

<3 ZHONGLI
- Quite the scene was created by the young director of wangsheng funeral parlor.
- You were in no sudden need of funeral service, but the young director insisted on it. She even went as far as offering discounts and membership deals.
- Your confused expression caught the attention of a consultant. He approached you; sincerity laced in his words when he apologized.
- His face appeared sharp, but his sincerity morphed with kindness and warmth.

XIAO <3
- You and Qiqi roamed the grassy lands of Liyue; had originally intended to pick quite a few herbs for the pharmacy. But distractions lead to the reminiscing of the past few decades together.
- Qiqi held on to your hand as you both wandered for qingxin flowers.
- A trail of petals caught the attention of you and Qiqi, having you both follow the path with growing excitement. It wasn't often those flowers gathered in numbers.
- Upon reaching the qingxins, what appeared to be a young man stood up in a swift manner, briefly eyeing you both before wandering off.