ˑ༄ WANDERER UPDATE

IMPORTANT NOTE
⚠️SPOILERS Concerning 3.3's chapter
⚠️ So I wrote this section before the release of 3.3 and with the turn of events...it's now clear to me that this isn't accurate to the story line as I had tried, which is silly on my part because I was too excited to write about wanderer before his release.
⚠️ I am changing the mentions of you remembering Scaramouche/Balladeer.
⚠️ I still want Y/n to remember for no particular reason tho

‼️I meant to upload this like a week after his release but I genuinely forgot ANYWAYS.

How you met <3• His first encounter as his newly incarnated self was in the grand bazaar

How you met <3
• His first encounter as his newly incarnated self was in the grand bazaar.
• He approached you, a slight wave of timidness but nevertheless gentle-like formal.
• Once he recovered him memories, the wanderer was so and so amused how even past new eyes, you still managed to catch his attention. But what caught him off guard was your remembrance of him.
• The thing is, you didn't remember him as balladeer or any of the titles he might have gone through. You remembered him by the name you had nicknamed him and the sweet moments you'd both share, as sweet as scaramouche was able to be of course.
• As a bonus, you often doodled your experiences before turning in for the day. Often times, you couldn't quite remember his appearance entirely due to the dark, so his appearance would often change in your journals.

"After our many moonless nights, you never caught on to my name?"

"You never told me your name?"

He scoffed. The audacity of yours.

Getting to know him <3
• It's not that your memory was hazy, it was simply the fact that scaramouche never really revealed much about himself.
• With his new identity, you slowly began to learn little and little of him and his troubles. Just how truly gentle and curious his nature would be, but the snarky and menacing gazes following shortly after.
• He did not enjoy persistence, neither did he like praise as it would fluster him into weakness, as he would explain to himself.
• Past his tough shell, Wanderer truly enjoys spending time with you, whether it be in complete silence or conversing about the day or past.

Feelings for u <3
• Wanderer was quite irritated over yet another sensation you brought on to him. This in particular left an ache within him. His chest or his running thoughts, he wasn't sure.
• He was not one to get entirely jealous or anything of that sort, so upon realizing his sudden motives and jealousy did he begin to realize what those new sensations were.
• Wanderer did not mind explaining his thoughts to Nahida, but regretted it with the fit of giggles as soon as the words left his mouth. After her excitement, Nahida soothed his frustrations by questioning a little of everything.
• All to which he answered with such subtle yet genuine smiles.

Complimenting him <3
• You compliment his kindness.
• He becomes flustered. He covers his lower face with the back of his hand, clearing his throat at the sudden lack of words. This reaction happens behind closed doors of course.

Confessing <3
• Wanderer has gone through many titles, but not once did it cross his mind he'd yearn to be called yours. He doesn't understand what it might feel to have a heart, but past many thoughts and feelings did he realize you are his heart.
• Wanderer lead you to a secluded area away from prying eyes. The sun rays rained over the sky perfectly with the critters of Sumeru hopping about seemingly not minding either of you.
• He cleared his throat, looking into your eyes one last time before his feelings spilled from his lips behind his large hat. He felt he couldn't look into your eyes. Would you find his feelings a sign of vulnerability, perhaps an unnecessary and laughable weakness? Your silence seemingly began to confirm his unwanted thoughts.
• You took ahold of both his hands, your fingers intertwining with his own. The sudden action brought his eyes to yours with confusion. Any doubts he had were replaced with a wave of relief once your pressed your lips against his cheeks. The breath he had been holding in unbeknownst to him was released, making you laugh before pressing onto him for a hug.

Snuggles <3
• He has a particular liking to the warmth of your chest, as he would explain when you'd question him.
• In truth, wanderer was attentive to the thumping of your heart. Sooner than later, his eyes would close to a peaceful rest with the soothing rhythm; comforted with the reassurance that your delicate heart will continue to beat under his snuggled embrace.

IFYKYK ^ 😔