ˑ༄ him comforting you

IM BACK (AGAIN)

Kaeya • Seeing you sad is not a sight he wishes to see too often

Kaeya
• Seeing you sad is not a sight he wishes to see too often.
• The moment Kaeya realizes you are feeling under the weather, he will approach you with a look of concern in his eye.
• If explaining your sadness is something you do not wish to do, Kaeya will be very understanding of your choice.
• He will still want to show his care for you though. Gently, he will press your head to his chest as he embraces you to his warm body.

Diluc
• As much as you tried to play the sadness away, Diluc knows.
• He does not want to pry on to something you might not feel comfortable talking about just yet. So instead, he hopes to be able to comfort you with lending an ear if you'd wish to share.
• Diluc hums as you explain bits of your sadness. He doesn't interrupt you to give you words of advice, instead he gently intertwines your fingers with his own.
• If the day is coming to an end, he will pamper you to prepare for bed.

Albedo
• Albedo will want to find reason to sadness. Upon seeing you sad though, all he wishes to do is push those emotions away.
• If Albedo had any plans to head to Dragonspine, he will postpone them and stay by your side.
• He will try to figure out ways to see the unwanted sadness away, but it doesn't come quick to him.
• Past all the overlapping thoughts, he later realized that his presence is what comforted you the most. Even if it was for the most part in silence with a few loving words here and there.

Venti
• Seeing you downhearted strums sadness in Venti's heart. Venti's bright eyes will dim down to worry.
• With the soft tune of the wind, Venti will hum to ease the silence between the two of you. He wishes to comfort you, so he does what has brought joy to him since his beginning.
• Venti will not want to insist. So instead, he will sit besides you and snake his arm around your waist.
• Words aren't always necessary. To just be basked in a familiar and comforting presence is enough, Venti knows this well.

Aether
• Feeling under the weather is something Aether is all too familiar with. To see tears rolling down your cheeks will have him drop whatever is on his hands.
• Although you always spend day and night together, he knows he gets carried away with each adventure and mission he manages to get himself into. He realizes he is in no rush. To spend time with you and you only is not often.
• He will pamper you with affection and love, preparing warm meals and even gazing up at the starry sky with wonder.
• The night will end with him holding you close to his arms. Paimon will also want to be close to you.