ˑ༄ getting to know them

I'm pushing through with Cyno rn ahhhh I hope I'm not too far off from his character.
Might be the last Sumeru update until 3.0 and more Cyno reveal.

0 and more Cyno reveal

Tighnari <3

• Tighnari was quick to take you under his wing. Your sense of direction coming to the forest wasn't the greatest, so you took this as an opportunity to learn. As well as being close to your friend Collei who was ecstatic upon hearing the news.
• Tighnari is very gentle with his words. He knew how to pick his words, but he sometimes couldn't help the sass coming out. It would make you and Collei snicker behind his back.
• Although he was understanding and kind, you quickly learned of his scoldings. He seemed to be very proud of his home, to which he did not tolerate littering from traveling merchants.
• His intricate bow would infuse with his dendro abilities, making the most mesmerizing fighting you've seen yet.
The flicking of his large ears would catch your attention when he'd aim his arrow.

<3 Cyno

• Cyno was most definitely mysterious at first. He kept to himself, which honestly peaked your interest towards him.
• You learned that he is a scholar from the Akademia of Sumeru, sometimes traveling with a dark cape with a hood. You would not get far into following him since he'd quickly catch your presence.
• No matter that. Cyno was a great polearm wielder. You learned this from the many times he would intervene in the sparring you'd have with Dehya. Although he had a vision, you didn't see him use it at all with these duels.
• As much as you wanted to be tested by his dashing skills, he'd simply put away his polearm and sit by.