ˑ༄ confessing

Childe <3• Childe was not completely sure how he wanted to express his feelings

Childe <3
• Childe was not completely sure how he wanted to express his feelings. Although he had the opportunity to be materialistic, he did not want rely so much on that—you were worth more than mora itself.
• He knew of what made him feel most at home, which is spending quality time with his loved ones to the most he could.
• Childe eased his way into his feelings through his homemade dinner. It was a complete surprise to you as you've never gotten the chance to savor his own dishes and now with a confession over top. It was very delicious and welcoming of course.
• You rested your chin over a hand, admiring the battle driven man before returning your exact feelings to him. A genuine smile appeared over his features and you could have sword his eyes lit up in a way you've never seen before.
• "Although I am far from home, you've managed to make me feel right where I desire to be."

Zhongli <3
• Zhongli could not manage to form his feelings into words. Yes, he has a sharp and exact tongue to express his thoughts over matters of all kinds, but this was almost a bit flustering. In a good way of course.
• Zhongli had decided to take you on a stroll around Liyue Harbour, sightseeing the busy day to day life of the citizens of Liyue. He offered you his arm to which you linked with yours after a feeling of warmth overcame you. What a gentlemen.
• He planned to confess his feelings over tea but a far greater opportunity came over. He expressed his feelings to you while sightseeing the ocean and a few set up fireworks painting the turning dark sky.
• His composure faltered for a brief moment when you shared the same feelings.
• "My dearest Y/n, words cannot express the tenderness you've allowed me to feel for you."

Xiao <3
• The butterflies were endless when Xiao appeared before you. The green cloud of his teleportation barely hid the pink dusting over his soft skin, but you did not notice it with just the stars illuminating the world.
• He couldn't contain his feelings anymore. You were the center of them, so he knew only you could help him. Whether you accept his feelings or not, he needed an answer.
• Xiao felt the rush of blood rise back to his cheeks, fighting back the urge to look off to the side in attempt to cool it off. Without putting second thought, he reached for your hands and let his confession slip past his lips.
• The seconds felt painfully long, but his confession was returned with a tight hug from you. You pressed your forehead onto his, feeling the purple gemstone while you looked into his eyes with complete adoration.
• "You've conquered my heart"