ˑ༄ confessing

I GOT NEUVILLETTE I GOT MY MANS 😩 May all Neuvillette wanters be Neuvillette HAVERS!!

So...he likes water that much? IM WATER IM MADE UP OF WATER JUST FOR YOU BBY

Neuvillette • Whether Neuvillette confessed or not, he did not want you to be the target of many prying eyes

Neuvillette
• Whether Neuvillette confessed or not, he did not want you to be the target of many prying eyes. Being so close to you, he immediately became aware of the growing suspicions the people of Fontaine have towards him, but especially to you.
• The last thing Neuvillette wished for is putting you in harms way, and it appears being besides you a second too long was harmful enough. He sighed, feeling absolutely defeated he let his heart desire you.
• It was on a serene night on the shore of Fontaine's still water when it happened. A shooting star illuminated both his and your eyes as you sat on a patch of grass, having you encouraging the man besides you to make a wish. He chuckled, finding your enthusiasm quite heart warming. So he did, and he wished his desire out loud.
• Neuvillette wished to be by your side always, to allow his heart to be yours if his circumstances could be different. His eyes looked to your own in a way like never before, it made you feel butterflies.
• Your eyes glistened under the starry night. With no words, you positioned yourself to be right besides Neuvillette, resting your head on his shoulder. In a whisper, you confessed your wish was the same.

"Since the beginning, your presence has been one I look forward to the most. How much I wish — crave to be by your side is one only my heart knows. I am in love with you, Y/n."

Lyney
• Lyney could not figure a way to confess his feelings for you. He has teased you multiple times before, he was afraid you would not take him seriously.
• He began to doubt himself. If he were to confess, would he truly be worth your heart? Would the role be plays behind the scenes be one to bring you down? He couldn't possibly let that happen.
• Lynette noticed how troubled Lyney was with his own thoughts. It was so unlike him to be so pensive, to be so lost in thought. She knew all she could do was to encourage her brother.
• His confession was not one he expected. Being aware of the charismatic person he is, he would have thought his confession to be grand. So to suddenly feel your soft lips pressing against his cheek after a great performance had him puddle up with love.
• He looked at you absolutely stunned, his cheeks reddening with each passing second. In an attempt to cover his flushed face, Lyney adverted your attention to a beautiful rose he pulled from his hat. He allows his feelings to be spoken, to wish you replied with a sigh of relief.
• You leaned towards his face, and what happened next was covered by his top hat.

"I've always teased you about stealing my heart, but then I realized the truth behind those words...It's as if you performed a magical trick on me to feel so entranced by you, Y/n"

Votes are appreciated, lets me know if I should continue writing more scenarios! Thanks!ALSO, if you have scenario suggestions, let me know!

ALSO, if you have scenario suggestions, let me know!

For example,
• He sees you cry
• Dates with him
• Comforting him