ˑ༄ confessing

Sneak peak of mr.mouche at the end :)
He will be having his own catchup chapter soon!

Tighnari <3• The critters of the forest chirped, the flowers blooming with the sun and the water gently trickled down along the stream

Tighnari <3
• The critters of the forest chirped, the flowers blooming with the sun and the water gently trickled down along the stream. All was calm besides Tighnari's racing heart.
• Tighnari might be an expert in his field and his day to day routines as 'master' to many, but he wasn't so sure how to act on his feelings for you.
• What better way than to be straight forward. With a beautifully and thoughtful decorated bouquet of Sumeru flowers and a small basket of homemade goods, Collei insisted, Tighnari confessed his feelings for you over a picnic date.
• The sudden press against his body startled him, his ears pointing upwards as he gasped your name.
• "I used to think flowers were the most gorgeous sights I could come across, but then you came along."

Cyno <3
• Coming into terms with his feelings was already a tricky one. Now to confess his feelings to you, the one he has grown to love?
• Cyno had finally agree to spar with you, putting an end to his idleness when you would ask for sparring with him. Cyno realized you didn't stand a chance against his full potential and he did not dare use it with you.
• What he did not anticipate whatsoever was the way your fighting style mesmerized him. He was at awe; enough to lose his guard for a split second which you took advantage of. In that unexpected moment, Cyno confessed his thoughts which practically gave away to his feelings.
• Now you were the one taken aback, but a wide smile appearing on your face for the shared feelings appearing nevertheless.
• "You've stuck me down just as you've done to my heart."

Scaramouche or The Wanderer ig<3
• He has gone by many names. But none as impactful as the thought of being called yours.