ˑ༄ him comforting you

ONE W THE FARTS

Tighnari • To see you sad is like noticing a flower being unable to bloom

Tighnari
• To see you sad is like noticing a flower being unable to bloom.
• Just as a withering spot that lost its vibrancy away, Tighnari will want to push that gloom away.
• Though Tighnari might sometimes be busy with work, he will push said things aside and comfort you. If it is by holding you in his arms, or by lighting up a soothing scent, he will do it with no hesitation.
• He does not pry into what might make you feel sad. He knows it is something that comes and goes, even it sometimes takes a while longer.

Cyno
• Cyno has faced many challenges. Most to which have left him unbothered with a stern face.
• He does not pry into your sadness, but he does offer his pole arm against whomever or whatever might have upset you if any.
• As a joke of course. Kind of. It is his attempt at lightening your sadness.
• Cyno will comfort you with affection and touch. He will wipe your tears away, apologizing if his fingers might be calloused and rough on your soft skin.

Wanderer
• Not quite feeling like yourself is something he is all too familiar with given his past.
• He isn't exactly sure what he should do. Whether he sits by close in silence or...
• A feeling within him does not allow his mind to have a second thought. He reaches for you, bringing you to his embrace.
• To feel cared for, to feel heard...he knew it is the most he could do.