ˑ༄ HEIZOU CATCH-UP

I GOT HEIZOU! I'm not a huge catalyst fan, but HIS FIGHTING STYLE?? HELLO? He can kick me and I would be be OKAY WITH IT

HELLO?
He can kick me and I would be be OKAY WITH IT.
He's on my team doing well over 10k DMG AND THATS ON NOT BEING FULLY LVLED YALL 😭 I LOVE HIM SM!

HOW YOU MET
• You were actually doing your day to day tasks, grocery shopping as well as tending to your garden.
• While you were picking out meat from the local butcher, a young man settled besides you. He was very polite when he introduced himself to you as Heizou, taking ahold of your hand and shaking it gently.
• You didn't know much about him all that well, but you allowed him to accompany you home once you stepped out to the turning dark sky. He seemed like a pretty genuine person who wouldn't attempt to sabotage you.
• He even offered to carry the pouch of fowl you had just purchased. In exchange for his help and kindness, you offered him freshly cooked meal after hearing his stomach rumble.

GETTING TO KNOW THEM
• After the first time you fixed a meal for both you and Heizou, you figured out that he is a fried-food fanatic. He described your fried fowl as the most delicious he's tried so far, and probably ever.
• He had asked you what your secret was and although it was simply seasoning the meat with the herbs you grew, you giggled and said it was made with love.
• From that day on, he made sure to pass by your house and grab a few fried goods. It's not that he specifically asked for you to make him food, it was actually you offering him to fix him a lunch.
• As much as Heizou wanted to repay you with some sort of fair exchange, you would always deny him. He resorted to using his swift and sleek moves to hide mora or something with great value. You've caught the traces of anemo powers a few times, laughing at how he was able to get away with it.

FEELINGS FOR YOU
• Heizou awoke from a dream with a smile drawn over his lips. He had a dream, a sweet and loving one at that. His thoughts raced as he recalled every detail and second he spent with you in his dream state, chuckling as his heart fluttered.
• He fully accepted his feelings for you, but going back to the visions of his dreams would constantly make his cheeks flush warm. His curious eyes would widen in surprise, feeling nervous yet excited for the next encounter with you.
• He already savored the meals you made him, but now it got to a whole new level. The words you answered him with when he had asked you what you do to make such a delicious meal would race back to his mind.
"With love"
• He knew you weren't actually serious at that time, but he was wondering how life would be if you now shared those feelings with him.