ˑ༄ him comforting you

Thoma• Thoma's eyes will search your saddened ones

Thoma
• Thoma's eyes will search your saddened ones. He will have a visibly concerned face being completely worried about you.
• He will comfort you with loving words. His voice will be so gentle with each word being so soothing to your heart ears.
• He knows he might not be able to comfort you entirely, so he does what he thinks is the next best thing to do.
• It is a little bit of everything really. Bringing you a warm drink, rubbing circles over your back, intertwining his fingers with yours, even attempting at telling a fun story.

Kazuha
• To see you sad is like hearing the quiet hum of a night's breeze.
• He does not know the source of it, neither does he know how to put an end to it. He does not wish to force away these unavoidable feelings though. Everything comes and goes, after all.
• Kazuha will sit beside you. He is physical when showing his love and care for you.
• While softly humming, he will gently run his fingers down your hair or circle shapes on your back. He hopes you understand he will stand besides you no matter what.

Gorou
• Upon noticing your sadness, Gorou will physically react.
• His ears will lower as will his tail. There is no denying it, Gorou will sympathize you. Feeling upset, sad, frustrated even is something he does not wish for you to experience too often.
• He knows it is unavoidable. He isn't always sure how to comfort you. He might resort to treating you with what makes him feel comforted.
• If it is night, Gorou will shyly offer if you'd like to cuddle with him.

Itto
• Itto will not hide his concern. He will ask why you seem unhappy wanting to be able to help you in any way.
• If he sees tears rolling down your face, he will carefully wipe them with his thumbs. He will wear a worried expression, but it'll be replaced with a soft one.
• Itto will press your face against his chest as he attempts to embrace you during your sadness. The words he uses are cheerful ones, wanting to make you laugh with his silly words.
• He will reassure you that he is with you. Through sadness and joy, he expresses

Ayato
• Gloomy days are unavoidable. Ayato knows this feeling very well. Though majority of his time is spent with official work, he knows how daunting a mind can become.
• Ayato loves you dearly. To see you sad, to see tears welling up in your eyes? Ayato's eyes will soften wanting to comfort you the most he is able to.
• If he is working, he will set his papers aside. Ayato will bring you close to the warmth of his body, whispering soothing words as you express your sadness through words or tears.
• He will keep an eye out for you, offering you warm tea with the sweet aroma of his space.

Heizou
• There is no way to hide your sadness away from Heizou.
• If he can't comfort you, he will remind you just how much he loves you through subtle ways. Those subtle ways might turn into words of his love for you.
• He will be close to your side. Heizou will want to shine light to whatever might have you feeling uneasy.
• One of the first things he thinks of doing is setting up a picnic on a serene spot. That or he will attempt to entertain you with a case of his. All he wants is to push away the sadness.