ˑ༄ complimenting him

Thoma <3

Thoma <3

• You compliment the warmth that his bubbly personality brings.
• A short laugh escaped him. His cheeks almost dusted into a warm hue.
• "Oh my! I'm feeling a little warm right now"

Kazuha <3

• You compliment his comfort and kindness.
• He smiled, his expression growing even softer as he looked into your eyes.
• "Let's watch the stars tonight"

Gorou <3

• You compliment his commanding.
• He was flattered. His tail began to wag just a bit, but not too obvious.
• "You really think so?!"

Itto <3

• You compliment his appearance, your fingers tracing the red markings over his muscular build.
• Definitely did not expect it, but he puffed out his chest.
• "Of course, couldn't expect no less from yours truly!" The red dusting his cheeks gave him away.

Ayato <3

• You compliment his periwinkle eyes, how charming they make whoever looks into them feel.
• He let out a chuckle, stopping what he was doing to look at you with those eyes.
• "Are you feeling charmed yourself?"

Heizou <3

• You compliment just how charismatic he is.
• He stops in his tracks to look at you, setting aside work with a smile tugging at his lips.
• "Oh? Just as I planned..." He purposely made that sound mysterious.