✧ Neuvillette

HEY ALL!

Don't have to be unnecessarily rude in my comments to get me to update 😟Throwing insults to read fictional men is low key embarrassing

Throwing insults to read fictional men is low key embarrassing. Anyways, that's not why I'm back. I'm going to publish a couple of the scenarios I have stored before I get to writing new things!

ANYWAYS this is me testing the waters rn bc it's been a while since I wrote anything^ (Since last year omg)

• He truly is a gentleman.
• He isn't a tease while doing so, neither does he race with time.
• He savors each moment with you. What he truly desires is to please you. He is gentle with you, so incredibly gentle unless you ask him not to be. If that is the case, he will follow as you say.
• On a loving day when he wants to pamper you, Neuvillette will delicately hold (and fold WHAT) for as long as yours and his body desires.
• He relishes each moment with you, his hands warmly and curiously giving attention to all curves of your body as his lips melt to yours.

• On other days, he might get a little carried away. He will find you to be so tantalizing to his eyes. He will push you against his desk. Whether he presses your back against the desk, or your chest against the desk. Neuvillette will have you then and there.
• The most you hear from him are his loving whispers and his satisfied sighs. He cannot be too loud in the office, and neither can you. He will look at you, bringing his pointer finger over his lips all while pushing your body to its limits. He knows the control he has over you and he likes to carry it out as long as he can.
• He is quick to compose himself afterwards. He absolutely loves how flustered you are. He will be a subtle teaser.

Thinking of opening an HSR scenarios book

But instead of adding all male characters, or at least most of them, I'll only write for the ones that I'm like not clueless about like I decided to do with this book HELP 😭

AHEMBOOTHILLMYMANSAHEM