ˑ༄ getting to know them

Lyney the RIZZER coming up ☝️

Neuvillette • You were quite embarrassed to approach the man, who you now know was Monseiur Neuvillette the Chief Justice of Fontaine, after the first encounter

Neuvillette
• You were quite embarrassed to approach the man, who you now know was Monseiur Neuvillette the Chief Justice of Fontaine, after the first encounter. He did not seem to mind at all though, in fact he was quite amused at your sudden change in character.
• Neuvillette absolutely enjoys taking strolls with you. He'd offer you his arm, you hooking your arm around his in return. At the beginning of your encounters, you were a little hesitant as his title held authority. He assured you it was a mere title to his job.
• You'd both talk about just anything that came to mind. He'd look forward to conversing with you after long and exhausting cases. In a way, you became his breath of fresh air.
• Seeing him use his abilities is something you do not see. He always looks for a way to avoid any escalating situations, but you have been close to seeing him break his composure. His features would begin to glow a vibrant blue, almost entrancing to the eyes. He will definitely have you step behind him, reassuring you of safety with a kind look over his eyes.

Lyney
• You quickly figured out how sneaky Lyney is both with his charms and moves. In an instant, he will appear besides you delicately holding a rose.
• After figuring out of the identity he and his siblings attempt to keep away from friendships, you were quite disappointed. But your care for the siblings, especially  for Lyney, pushed away any judgements that might have lurked. After all, you knew better than to judge someone's reasoning right away. You could not bare to see Lyney anymore saddened after the Traveler's hesitation.
• Before a performance, there was one time you cheered Lyney to "break a leg." He stopped in his tracks and looked you right in the eyes, saying that he would not mind falling for you again. Your reaction received a laugh before stepping behind stage.
• Upon seeing his fighting style, you realized his magical acts were not the only entrancing acts he pulls. His pyro infused abilities were absolutely mesmerizing; you were quite amused thinking of the show the enemies receive when facing Lyney.