ˑ༄ jealous

I HAVE NOT WRITTEN FOR THESE CHARACTERS IN A WHILE OOPS

Kaeya • Kaeya's charismatic words will bring him out of almost any situation, including any jealousy he might be feeling

Kaeya
• Kaeya's charismatic words will bring him out of almost any situation, including any jealousy he might be feeling. Of course, he never admits or dares to show his unwelcome feelings to anyone. Until you began to catch on.
• He will most definitely pout after you poke at him over how he might have suddenly snaked his arm around your waist or pressed his lips against the crown of your head.

Diluc
• Diluc's jealousy is clear to those around him. He cannot stand seeing drunken men approaching you with slurred flirts, resulting with an uncomforted expression  on your face.
• Diluc will loudly set down whatever is in hand and clear his throat, grabbing the attention of the tipsy man. With a stern voice, Diluc will refuse further service. He does not tolerate disrespect in his tavern, especially to anyone who dares to approach his love with unwanted intent.

Albedo
• Jealousy? He is not sure what feeling jealous is like. There is just one thing he does not feel satisfied with though, and that is Kaeya's charisma. Even Lisa's.
• Albedo is straight forward. He will speak his mind or give off an expression that backs anyone away. It is an unpleasant feeling he does not want to deal with any longer than he should.

Venti
• Being in the Angel's Share often only means being surrounded by others who might drink past their limits. Venti loves the environment, but he does not love when others eye you in their drunken states. As much as he dislikes it, he does not let it get to him.
• In his drunken facade, Venti will sing and twirl you around as he hums and sings fun melodies. Your laughter will bring joy to the bard.

Aether
• Traveling with Aether has its moments. A lot of people will approach you with intent behind their steps and words.
• Aether sometimes feel a little insecure of himself. Sometimes he will have a deadpan expression, other times he will feel unsure of himself. But whenever he dares to doubt himself, you will turn your heal and reach for his hand. In fact, you never realize of his jealousy. Your love for Aether almost blinds you from any advances people attempt to make.