ˑ༄ how you met

Currently don't know what to write next, but I'll figure that out hopefully sooner than later :)

KAZUHA <3
- You were at shore, looking and picking for any starconch. As you gently pressed the conch by your ear, a faint hum began to play alongside the sound of the ocean.
- You were under the impression that it might have been a tune of the sea as it was very alluring.
-  The soft jingles of accessories brought your concentration and eyes upon the approaching figure of a young man who hummed; primarily dressed in black, white, and red accents. A serene and intrigued expression painted onto his gentle face as he neared.
- He questioned you with interest as he reached for a conch.

<3 THOMA
- You had decided to check out a newly formed house keeping class. You were in need of a job, so you decided it'd be worth to try a new skill.
- Having arrived at the kamisato estate, you found your way besides the traveler and his companion, Aether and Paimon.
- You nudged at your friend, which had an audible gasp escape his lips in surprise.
- This caught the attention of the housekeeper. He raised an eyebrow at Aether before locking eyes with yours for a few seconds, clearing his throat afterwards.

GOROU <3
- You often found yourself on the receiving end of Yae Miko's amusement. She would occasionally appear in your home, requesting for the care you give her delicate ears.
- Without notice, she walked in on your home with someone hesitantly following behind her. You were surprised to say the least.
- She briefly introduced you to him before leaving you both alone in quite the confusion.
- Although you were both shy, you offered him some care for his soft features.

<3 ITTO
- You may have accidentally stumbled across the golden wolf lord.
- You tried to flee, but the wolf mechanism circled around you menacingly. The beast was beyond your skill; which left you defenseless and in danger.
- Just as the beast was about to charge towards you, a small bull entered the arena, taking the attention of the predatory wolf.
- The hushed voice of man caught your attention. He reached towards your dazed figure and helped you away from the beast.

AYATO <3
- With lots of tiring effort, you reached towards the seasoned lavender melons. They were just at their right point, so there was quite a demand of them after a new drink surfaced around.
- You stood on your tippy toes, struggling to reach the last of the melons in this particularly tall tree.
- Just as the tips of your fingers met the large fruit, a warm hand pressed behind your back.
- You quickly turned your head observing the tall man, in an elegant attire might I say,  easily pluck the melon your fingers still pressed around. His face adorned with a gentle smile and eyes, which soon focused on your own.