ˑ༄ him comforting you

GULPGULPGULP

Neuvillette • It takes one glance for Neuvillette to notice how downhearted you are

Neuvillette
• It takes one glance for Neuvillette to notice how downhearted you are.
• He will not ask if anything is the matter, neither will he attempt to reassure what he does not know with uncertain words of comfort. Your emotions are completely valid, you do not need to explain them to him.
•,He will gently bring you to his embrace with your face right on his chest, or at the crook of his neck, as he gently runs his hand up and down your back.
• Past your sniffles, you will feel his warm lips press against the top of your head.

Lyney
•,There will be a visible pout the moment Lyney realizes you are under the weather.
• He knows he cannot bring you out of sadness. He's been through it one too many times.
• Throughout the day, Lyney will surprise you with roses and compliments, wishing one could bring a smile of joy to your face.
• Besides gifting you sweet gestures, Lyney will stay closely by your side. He shows his love for you through many ways, including gentle physical touches. This could be intertwining his pinky with yours or pressing soft kisses to your temple.

After a long time...IM HERE ONCE AGAIN!
There are certain scenarios I get stuck on because I do not want to make it repetitive between the characters, but I've completed this scenario! Excited to start the next one!