ˑ༄ jealous

Childe • Childe will keep an eye out

Childe
• Childe will keep an eye out. He will swing his arm around your waist with the most insincere laugh.
• Something that Childe admires about you is your kindness towards all. What he does not appreciate is how some agents will completely let loose around you. True, he is not the most strict of the Fatui compared to other harbingers, but he can't help but feel jealousy bubbling up when it comes to what is his.

Zhongli
• It isn't that he is jealous, not at all. He is just not entirely content with himself. He adores seeing your face of joy whenever doing fun activities with others of Liyue, such as Hu Tao, Xiangling, or Xinqui and Chongyun.
• He is a little envious of how carefree they all are. He sometimes questions if you'd prefer that over his gentle and relaxed composure.

Xiao
• Xiao would never admit he is jealous, but unfortunately to him his expression gives him away.
• It is silly, but Xiao is quite envious of your time and carefree behavior with Qiqi. Your heads will be adorned with flower crowns as you both frolick around greenery and herbs. How much Xiao wishes to feel carefree is almost surprising to him. But no matter his jealousy, the pure joy shared before his eyes brings a smile to his face.
* But on the instance he is feeling jealous because of someone, he will be a few steps behind you, in guard, with his pole arm in hand.