ˑ༄ jealous

Thoma• Thoma does not like to feel jealous, but he cannot help it when the guards of the Kamisato Estate act a little too friendly with you

Thoma
• Thoma does not like to feel jealous, but he cannot help it when the guards of the Kamisato Estate act a little too friendly with you.
• Whenever he'd notice this, he will set down whatever cleaning utensil in hand and call you with love filled names. Your bubbly reaction to his calling will definitely have the guard clear his throat, going back to position.

Kazuha
• Kazuha does not show any jealousy. In fact, you are not sure you have ever seen him jealous.
• On the instance Kazuha feels envious, it would be when Beidou is up and close with you. Perhaps she will ruffle your hair quite often, or she will roar with hearty laughs after shared jokes. He loves the joy on your face, but can't help but want to feel included.

Gorou
• Although Gorou is often open about his relationship to his fellow team, there are a few instances when someone does not entirely pickup.
• When there is a soldier that attempts at getting close with you, Gorou will stop in his tracks and stand besides you. He does not mean to feel so jealous, but there is something inside that tugs him to your side. He will cross his arms and clear his throat as his tail wags rather slowly and lowly.

Itto
• Itto's jealousy is as clear as day. Could he be jealous of you spending time with others? Not at all, he trusts you! Itto is incredibly jealous of your onikabuto.
• On top of that, he is jealous of how your onikabuto seems to crawl out of every brawl with victory. As much as these feelings tug at him, he can't help but admire your eyes of joy.
• In the case he is jealous due to someone's advances on you, he will interrupt and tug you towards him.

Ayato
• Ayato is not pleased with your time spent with Thoma. It is not that he does not trust his retainer, not at all. He is actually comforted a trusted friend such as Thoma   spends a great time of the day with you, either through work or company. But that is the thing. He wishes he could be the one spending those valuable hours with you.
• As much as Ayato attempts to keep such feelings away, it eventually begins to slip through. His smiles are not entirely sincere, neither are his responses to your moments with Thoma.

Heizou
• Heizou does not allow himself to become jealous, it is only the root to unwanted and unnecessary feelings. Instead of feeling jealous himself, he likes to reverse the feelings.
• Heizou is incredibly keen on determining behaviors. When he realizes someone might be trying something with you, he will make sure they leave off feeling ashamed of themselves. His charismatic words and actions with double towards you as the person stands a couple steps away.