ˑ༄ feelings for you

I've mentioned this in my other regions, and considering Neuvillette is ☝️different☝️ I'll type this here!

For characters who are immortal or who might live past a regular human lifespan, you too will share that trait with them! I received a suggestion of why not just call you an outlander to make things simpler, which is A GREAT SUGGESTION THANK YOU SM

"For characters who possess some kind of immortality, y/n will as well!"

Neuvillette• His feelings for you came with confusion at the very first realization

Neuvillette
• His feelings for you came with confusion at the very first realization. He had thought he wouldn't be able to have such intense feelings-emotions for somebody. But he did not bother to question it for a second longer, because it is you he fell in love with.
• His pale complexion did not help his case. When his thoughts would linger on you a second longer, he'd feel his cheeks warming up. He knew he could not break his composure as the role he plays in Fontaine is grand.
• Everyday, he looked forward to seeing you, to passing the remainder of the day with you. To him, you are his safe haven and he'd put himself before any harm could reach you. He'd lose his gaze on yours as you recount stories of your many years exploring different regions.
• Neuvillette thinks of you and smiles. In fact, it is sometimes quite obvious how enamored he is of you. Furina has noticed and teases the man with her mischievous giggles.

Lyney
• Lyney has teased you several times of how he's fallen for you with his signature wink. His teasing acts had stopped though, he cannot seem to poke at you with charming words without teasing his reddening cheeks.
• Lynette caught on to his feelings before he did. In fact, she knew of his strong interest of you since the very beginning. It sometimes felt like she was the audience to a play of two friends not realizing their obvious feelings for one another.
• Lyney will present you with a rose whenever he has the opportunity, which is always actually.
• He will invite you to just about anything that he might think of, enjoying every second he gets to spend with you. I'm every one of his and Lynette's performance, you are the eyes he searches for after completing the show.