ˑ༄ feelings for u

TARTAGLIA <3- Mans got cheeky with his already flirtatious habits with you

TARTAGLIA <3
- Mans got cheeky with his already flirtatious habits with you. To which he would get a flustered reaction from you, sending his heart to flutter for a few moments.
- Seeing your reactions is what honestly made him realize his feelings.
- Would most definitely show how much of a family oriented man he is as he began to include you into his family. You didn't exactly realize this until Teucer's sudden visit. Teucer pointed out how close you and his brother seemed to be, poking questions left and right.
- Childe would react in a flustered way for a few moments, clearing his throat and looking off to the side before distracting his young brother with a different subject.

<3 ZHONGLI
- The moment he realized, he was stunned. Mans was flabbergasted. He chuckled at himself, the warm feeling spreading from his chest.
- He was already a big gentlemen beforehand, but now? Well, he still is but he becomes a little more self conscious of his actions and behaviors. Would fix his gloves or his tie more often.
- He would clear his throat quite often too. This only resulted in you worrying about his throat which he assured you was all fine. He took note to not clear his throat as a nervous habit, but became flustered at your genuine concern.
- Would 10/10 offer to hook your arm to his and stroll around Liyue Harbor.

XIAO <3
- He was really confused, but frustrated would be a better word to describe it. Xiao did not understand why he had began feeling warm around you. He understood it was love, but why?
- Would most definitely try to avoid interactions that would send his heart to pound heavily, but it was practically impossible. He could be miles away from you, but if his mind dared to bring an image of your smile...find him stomping away with pink tinted ears. Unfortunately to him, you were a frequent visitor to his thoughts.
- Although he did not enjoy the distraction these feelings began to create, he couldn't help but admire you more. One glance towards you would have him unaware of a subtle smile tugging at his lips.
- Or how his troubling pain began to be replaced with a sense of peace.