ˑ༄ snuggles

It's me again...back at it with another chapter 😎

Neuvillette • He absolutely loves being pampered by you

Neuvillette
• He absolutely loves being pampered by you. He was a little reluctant at admitting to it wanting to stay composed even to your eyes.
• Snuggling with you is a favorite of his. To be able to be in your comfort in a dimly lit room, just you and him, is enough to clear any worrying thoughts he might have.
• He will wrap his arms around you protectivey. He peacefully dozes off knowing you are in his arms, always after he is sure you have fallen asleep first. On very exhausting days will he doze off first with you holding him close to your chest.

Lyney
• Lyney is the one to initiate the cuddling. He will most likely pull you close to him, pressing your body against his. He wants you to feel warm and comfortable with him, he will rub circles on your back when you have trouble sleeping.
• Lyney is comforted with knowing you are besides him, this includes feeling you. On some nights, he will intertwine his legs with yours.
• He sleeps peacefully knowing you are in his embrace, that you won't magically disappear one night.

Thank you for the kind words and appreciation on my last chapter! That means lots to me! Keeps me motivated haha 😭☝️

Keeps me motivated haha 😭☝️

Jealous, coming next! (Tomorrow)
After that, I will be writing of how they comfort you after catching you sad/crying.
TONS OF FLUFF