ˑ༄ him comforting you

Should I add Baizhu? LMK!

Childe • You really try to hide it from Childe

Childe
• You really try to hide it from Childe. He is a family man though, it's like he could sense it from mikes away.
• Seeing you sad immediately worries him. His eyes will search if you are physically hurt, but he soon realizes that is not the case.
• Childe will cup your face with his hands, looking right into your eyes. With a soft voice, he will express his worry for you and wish to be the ear for your words.
• He will have the day off wanting to be by your side.

Zhongli
• Zhongli is well aware that sadness is unavoidable. All must mourn, it is unavoidable. He knows it all too well.
• To see you sad though...His lips press together in thought.
• Zhongli decides to stand beside you as you both look out at the warm Liyue scenery. Perhaps you want silence or perhaps you want someone to speak to.
• While looking at the sky, his soothing voice assures you he is by your side. If you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean on, he'd be honored to be the one.

Xiao
• Xiao instantly becomes worried. He cannot seem to find your source of discomfort. It troubles him almost.
• Xiao really does not know how to comfort you. In fact, he almost convinced himself it'd be best if he didn't intervene. He believed his presence would only darken yours.
• Xiao sat beside you, resting the palm of his hand on the small of your back. He surprises himself with this little action.
• He does not wish to see you sad, to see you cry. He wishes he could be the one to feel your sadness so that he could see your smile once more.